10 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

13 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

14 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

7 life lessons we picked up from this summer's flicks

A ton of awesome movies hit theaters this summer. From action flicks to romantic comedies, we’ve seen it all over the past couple months—so much...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
do u know any good stores to shop at or clothes? i LOVE XXI but it doesnt firt me very well i kinda have a ballerina bod. My 2 style crushes are complete opposites. i love ariana grandes flirty and cute and girly style but i also love Cara delevignes kinda grungy look. I want something that is like girly grunge. My fav stores are: XXI, Wet Seal, Hollister, 579, and Papaya. If u can give me some cute stores or clothes that would be great.

Hey chica! Try H&M, Target, Lulus.com and Aeropostale- those should have a good mix of girly and grungy for you! xoxo

Kate G.

by romeo2121 on 8/21/2013 1:58:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so my mom has a friend who is Indian and shes having an Indian wedding. My mom says everyone is wearing Indian clothes. Im not really comfortable wearing Indian clothing, so where can I find like exotic-y looking dresses with bright colors like when in your April May issue you did the best dresses for your bod thing and there was a little thing that was like the best necklace for your dress and kat grahams dress in there is kinda what im going for except a tad less expensive. Thanks sorry this is so long!

Hey chica! Check out the sale racks- since summer is over, lots of summer dresses should be on sale that you can check out! xoxo

Kate G.

by romeo2121 on 8/21/2013 1:26:02 PM

I went crazy over Monster's University! lol That was my favorite movie of the summer! I love it so much!

by j4zm09 on 8/21/2013 10:20:00 AM

by Emilicious on 8/21/2013 12:21:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna do boxing!! But whenever i ask my parents they just say, "You mean like getting punched in the face?!?!?!" "NO WAY" I found a nice looking boxing place but they wont even let me contact the place!! I am, however, allowed to do noncontact boxing at our health club and i LOVE it!!! How can i tell my parents that i really wanna do this??

Hey Ash166, maybe you could sneak and call the place and ask them to talk to your parents. They may be a little upset that you called, but they'll see how serious you are about it and maybe reconsider once they talk to someone. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ash166 on 8/20/2013 8:04:47 PM

Hey girls! Do you need fashion or beauty advice? Have awesome fashion and beauty tips and ideas to share? Then you should join my club,

Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!

There are tons of girls to help you, and tons who need your advice on fashion and beauty too! Join!

by karasinski on 8/20/2013 3:37:10 PM

Mod Mod Mod [Kate G.]

Thank you soooo much! You helped a lot Smile

by hermionegirl12 on 8/20/2013 12:51:38 PM

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, fashion, school, beauty or anything else? Then join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU for amazing and hopefully helpful answers usually within 24 hours!
You have a question? We have an answer!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!

by coolkitten24 on 8/20/2013 11:53:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!

HELP!!! My boyfriend wants me to go swimming, but I'm on my period. And to make matters worse, it's heavy today. I'm not ready for tampons yet (I tried, but it hurt). How can I tell him why I can't go swimming? He would understand, but it would be really awkward and I would feel like a turtle wanting to hide in it's shell for the rest of my life. What good excuse can I use for us to do something else other than swim (Please do not suggest tampons, I am really not ready for them yet)?? Thank you so much!!

Hey girlie! Let your dude know you're not feelin' great.  Tell him you have a headache or that you're just a little tired.  Suggest a movie in your house or an afternoon of board games- something that can keep ya inside and away from a pool.  xoxo

Kate G.