1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

BTS beauty must-haves for your locker

When you’re fillin’ your locker with new school supplies and pics from your awesome summer, don’t forget to add in an extra bag stuffed with...

will deffinately have to try that I always keep a nailfile in my locker too! and peope think it's weird but it's so so funny when they ask to borrow it lol(: and bandaids and hairties and all the litte things. earrings incase you forget to put some in that morning, and DEFF handsanitizer too(:

by blonde blue eyes on 8/27/2013 8:56:57 PM

Hi, so I tried a new moisturizer yesterday and I woke up this morning with a pimple! It's really really red and there isn't really a bump. I have my first day of school tomorrow an I really don't want this zit on ma face! Lol, please helpp!

Hey girlie, put some toothpaste on it before you go to bed tonight. It'll help dry it up and make some the redness go away.

Lauren T.

by Megicecream on 8/25/2013 6:01:30 PM

Mod mod mod
How can i apply make up so i look a bit older. I'm very style foward and love doing my hair in ways that I'm often one of the girls others come to for style advice. The only issue is that i don't wear a whole lot of make up and have an extreme baby face. Eveb though I'm 17, i look like I'm 14! And i think it's part of the reason why i often get over looked or treated childish to those who don't know me. And advice would help! Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! If you've got a young face, the easiest way to highlight that is to put on a lot of makeup- you'll look like you're playing dress up! Instead, try a little bit of mascara and some highlighter and bronzer to contour your face.  It will help you get rid of that "baby face". xoxo

Kate G.

by iheartu? on 8/22/2013 4:39:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have NO idea what to wear on the first day of school! I might be going to XXI and Hollister tomorrow for some stuff, but still! I talked to my crew and most of them said they were wearing casual dresses. Plus my mom says "nobody cares about the first day of school outfit"is she crazy?! so my mom says we'll go shopping after the first week! Right now im choosing between a pink and white striped button down with a collar, a white lace peplum top, or a teal green and silver tribal top? Thoughts? Thanks

Hey chica! Ask your crew what they think- they'll know your style better than anyone! All of those options sound super cute, pick the one that will make you stand out the most and that you know you'll be comfortable in. xoxo

Kate G.

by romeo2121 on 8/21/2013 1:34:31 PM

That not your mothers clean freak shampoo will turn your hair white.....I mean when you spray it on your hair it's like spray painting your hair white I'm homeschooled but some things I recommend are crest portable wisp mini toothbrush after you eat lunch or if you
are having bad breath go into the bathroom and just brush your teeth with this little thing there's a blue capsule bead in the brush that will burst open as soon as you start brushing other things I recommend are Revlons lip butters and just bitten kissable balm stains EOS lip balm and a extra hair tie Smile

by redvelvetluv on 8/21/2013 12:29:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Is the Josie Maran Magic Marker like a gloss lipstain or more of a lipstick, wax, lipstain?

Hey girl, It's neither- it's a marker, so the stain is liquid and goes on lightly.  xoxo

Kate G.

by yannarox on 8/21/2013 10:08:41 AM

by Emilicious on 8/21/2013 12:22:43 AM

Hello fashionistas!
I have some clubs if you want to join:
makeup tips
1D fan club
Do it yourself (DIY)
Are you a 1D fan then join that club, are you a expert in makeup then join that club and give some tips for bts makeup look Smile
so if want to join my club i would love to have u bye-bye.

by danalove on 8/20/2013 8:50:30 PM

Hello fashionistas!
I have some clubs if you want to join:
makeup tips
1D fan club
Do it yourself (DIY)
so if want to join my club i would love to have u bye-bye.

by danalove on 8/20/2013 8:48:42 PM

I have that exact same pressed powder!

by Ralinia on 8/20/2013 8:26:10 PM