AN HOUR AGO She's 15, and she makes like 500 grand a year. #GirlBoss? We think, yes: http://t.co/3O53ArKsyY

2 HOURS AGO Oh gosh— your bad breath could be saying something about your health: http://t.co/sELq8h2klo

3 HOURS AGO Oh dress, will we ever know your secret color changing powers? http://t.co/Vi8MmUazgh

COMMENTS

Ya don't have to be a prima to look this fab! Join us for a LIVE WORKOUT CHAT tonight

Long and lean legs? Graceful arms? Toned tummy? Check, check and check! Prima ballerina Mary Helen Bowers is a School of American Ballet alum and...

Mod mod mod!
I'm a dancer, so this post makes me happy Smile I'm trying to slim down, and I need some exercises that'll work well at shredding excess fat. I really want to reach my goal weight and be able to stay there, I just need a few good exercises that'll help rid me of my belly flab :/

Hey chica! Try HIIT- we've got an article here that will show ya how to do it! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/06/04/HIIT-your-workout-outta-the-park.aspx  xoxo

Kate G.

by nataliay1650 on 8/30/2013 2:45:22 AM

im pretty skinny arms and a flat stomach but my legs as in thighs and calves are pretty big and no matter what excercises i do i cant get them any slimmer. It's not muscle, im pretty sure its fat, could you help me?

by ttran1213 on 8/22/2013 5:13:36 PM

can you tell me how to tone thighs
if you have tips for one's stomach could you share thoughs tips as well?

by Prim on 8/21/2013 8:14:33 AM

by Emilicious on 8/21/2013 12:23:02 AM

Hi! i wanted to know tips on how to tone your legs and increase your flexibility.

by minjiexoxo on 8/20/2013 11:31:16 PM

yes! thanks gl for a ballet dancer chat! this will be so helpful!

by Icecreamluver on 8/20/2013 6:04:38 PM

Hi! I just wanted to find some workout tips for toning your legs. Especially the thighs.

by bookgoddess on 8/20/2013 4:33:33 PM

Hey girls! Do you need fashion or beauty advice? Have awesome fashion and beauty tips and ideas to share? Then you should join my club,

Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!

There are tons of girls to help you, and tons who need your advice on fashion and beauty too! Join!

by karasinski on 8/20/2013 3:35:50 PM

Want inspiration to stay motivated? Make a collage of images, words and writings that flatter and remind you of your long-term goals.

We're two months into '15. How is your New Year's resolution working out for you?

It's bad to eat really late at night.

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!