1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 sweethearts fall in love with a set of Candy Heart pillows by @throwboy: http://t.co/ATEvQ2FqcE

17 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

18 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

COMMENTS

Ya don't have to be a prima to look this fab! Join us for a LIVE WORKOUT CHAT tonight

Long and lean legs? Graceful arms? Toned tummy? Check, check and check! Prima ballerina Mary Helen Bowers is a School of American Ballet alum and...

Mod mod mod!
I'm a dancer, so this post makes me happy Smile I'm trying to slim down, and I need some exercises that'll work well at shredding excess fat. I really want to reach my goal weight and be able to stay there, I just need a few good exercises that'll help rid me of my belly flab :/

Hey chica! Try HIIT- we've got an article here that will show ya how to do it! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/06/04/HIIT-your-workout-outta-the-park.aspx  xoxo

Kate G.

by nataliay1650 on 8/30/2013 2:45:22 AM

im pretty skinny arms and a flat stomach but my legs as in thighs and calves are pretty big and no matter what excercises i do i cant get them any slimmer. It's not muscle, im pretty sure its fat, could you help me?

by ttran1213 on 8/22/2013 5:13:36 PM

can you tell me how to tone thighs
if you have tips for one's stomach could you share thoughs tips as well?

by Prim on 8/21/2013 8:14:33 AM

by Emilicious on 8/21/2013 12:23:02 AM

Hi! i wanted to know tips on how to tone your legs and increase your flexibility.

by minjiexoxo on 8/20/2013 11:31:16 PM

yes! thanks gl for a ballet dancer chat! this will be so helpful!

by Icecreamluver on 8/20/2013 6:04:38 PM

Hi! I just wanted to find some workout tips for toning your legs. Especially the thighs.

by bookgoddess on 8/20/2013 4:33:33 PM

Hey girls! Do you need fashion or beauty advice? Have awesome fashion and beauty tips and ideas to share? Then you should join my club,

Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!

There are tons of girls to help you, and tons who need your advice on fashion and beauty too! Join!

by karasinski on 8/20/2013 3:35:50 PM