AN HOUR AGO 20 things you won't learn in school: http://t.co/aFaS0bT4wl

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 red-hot readers feel the love with this @AntibullyInfo bracelet: http://t.co/B3fKHk5cnR

3 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

COMMENTS

Get your sleep cycle back on track

Summer is a time of lazy wake-up calls, long nights with your ladies and staying up 'til dawn...then sleeping way past noon. And while that's...

Mod mod mod! I have been haveing trouble sleeping. I would try to go to bed at 9:30 but end up staying up still 3am. If i do fall asleep i end up wakeing up an hour later. Is there anything I could do to fall asleep or at least not wake up every hour? Thanks!

Hey girl! Try disconnecting a few hours before you want to go to sleep. Turn off the TV, computer, and your phone. Make some herbal tea and pick up a good book. It will help to calm your brain down and prepare to go to bed!

xo

Taeler L.

by Ally41802 on 8/24/2013 9:35:26 AM

Mod Mod Mod Please answer as fast as you can! This is about my other comment. Do you think it would be ok if I asked him to come over because I had stuff for him? I know he is going to a concert tonight and you have to leave kind of early for those. So I don't think I could even be at his house before he leaves. Thanks!

Hey girl! I think letting him know that you have a gift for him is a great way to get it to him- he can come over and pick it up from you! xoxo

Kate G.

by 15hayhay on 8/23/2013 4:54:11 AM

mod mod mod

So I'm wondering what kind of skin cream/moisturizer/face wash I should buy. I have a ton of white heads and Im breaking out a lot lately. I use Cetaphil everyday before bed so when should I use whatever you will suggest me?
Thanks a ton!

Hey girlie,

You could try Clean
& Clear or Clearasil, but I would ask your doc for a pro recommendation
since they will know what’s best for your skin!

Meghan D.

by fieldhockey001 on 8/22/2013 10:10:40 PM

I just started my freshman year and I am freaking out for absolutely no reason. I haven't been able to sleep so I got an app that plays waves then monitors my sleep cycles I've used it for a couple weeks now and so far all it says is that I wake up at least 7 or 8 times during the night. this morning I woke up and all these blood clots were in my mouth. Also when I am at school no matter how relaxed I am mentally I feel like I'm about to throw up or have a panic attack, also I cant sit up without my stomach hurting super bad during class or lunch. my only class where I don't feel like i'm about to pass out is in choir because I calm down a lot. why do you think my body is reacting to the change from middle to high school this way.
Thanks!!
ps if it helps all of my BFFs are going to different Highschools

Hey! You're super stressed so your body is just having these physical symptoms. You know, it might help if you found someone to confide in. Talking about this issues goes a long way to relieving the pain, even if nothing has really changed. You're going through a huge transition, it's natural to feel a little depressed. Just know that even when it doesn't feel like it, this is a phase and it will get better. For now, try to distract yourself with things that make you happy. Try to avoid behaviors that start you spiraling downward.http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/10/27/five-ways-get-out-of-a-funk.aspx

Helen S.

by favcolorgreen on 8/22/2013 8:38:04 PM

I have some face moles and a waterproof concealer to conceal the moles, but it looks face and I can't put powder on it because it will come off when I have P.E. So what to do? No links please. If you want to suggest a makeup product please be specific and make it reasonably priced, while effective! Thank you

Hey! I Really like vitazing tinted moisturizer by origins. It's definitely the best concealer I've used. Good luck!

Helen S.

by azuki on 8/22/2013 8:32:02 PM

Please answer ASAP Mod Mod Mod I know someone who has a birthday tomorrow. I have a few things to give him. A collage that I made on paper ,lyrics to a song because it's a joke between us and a wallet that I made out of paper that has ten dollars in it. My plan was to put all of it in one of those big orange envelopes and mail it to him. I couldn't find an envelope and I never mailed the stuff. I could see if I could drop it off at his house but someone would have to drive me. How do I ask for someone to take me? And On the ten dollar bill I just put a sticky note that said that I thought about buying him a ticket for the country jam but here is ten dollars instead. But the country jam is $30 and I only gave him ten. Does it make me look cheap since I was going to buy him something for thirty dollars and only giving him ten? I know he is going to college but I am not sure when/if he moved in yet. What if he did? Then what do I do?

hey! Maybe you shoud just tell a parent or someone with a car that you need a ride to give your friend the gift. Yeah I would leave out the note where you say you thought about getting him something else. at least if he's moved you can leave the gift at his house and he'll get it eventually. good luck, and nice gift!

Helen S.

by 15hayhay on 8/22/2013 7:01:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD,

I heard that if u read before you go to bed you won't be able to sleep for awhile. Is this true, because I read about for about 30 minutes before I go to bed.

Hey! I read before bed all the time, if anything it helps me sleep Smile

Helen S.

by cutefromhead2toe on 8/22/2013 6:51:10 PM

DON'T start slow. This will confuse your body and backfire your plan. Instead you should wake up and go to bed at the same time every night until your body is used to it. Sure you will feel tired for a few days but not as tired as you would by starting slow. also another false myth about sleep you can never get too much sleep!!!

by Briell Perry on 8/22/2013 5:17:04 PM

Ha I already thought of this on my own.

by Ralinia on 8/22/2013 3:52:49 PM

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, fashion, beauty, school or anything in between? Then join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU for great and hopefully helpful answers usually within 24 hours!
You have a question? We have an answer!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!