2 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

5 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

6 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Score the secrets to popularity, prettiness and perfection (maybe)...and win the newest Jessica Darling book!

On the first day of junior high, Jessica Darling learns five hard truths that change everything. Is she now doomed for dorkdom? We’ve got all...

Be yourself. You can't make people like you, so just do what you can do to make you appreciate yourself.

by ugogirl123 on 9/1/2013 12:06:56 PM

Think before you speak, and never, ever, EVER write a story for a writing assignment where the main character is based on your crush.

by creamstore on 8/31/2013 1:47:51 PM

My advice is to stay strong. Especially when you're just entering middle school. I've learned a lot. People are going to think they're grown and some are going to ditch others for popularity. It may seem like a lot of chaos and I know for a fact. I wanted to change schools. But there was one thing good that came out the situation. I had one true blue friend that was there for me. We were closer than sisters. Hang in there, because if it happened for me it can happen for you. And if you don't have a friend in the end, branch out and take a chance! Make new friends and enjoy life! Stay strong!

by kamkam12 on 8/31/2013 1:39:37 PM

My back to school advice? Well, if it was one thing, I'd say that popularity is not everything, if anything at all. I mean, what are the chances that the kids that went to your elementary school will go to the same middle school, high school, let alone the same college as you? You'd have to start fresh every year to only become the it girl until you start a new school. Why obsess over makeup and clothing when you can do something productive that will help you for all of your school years and beyond. You can do way better than waste time thinking about next week's outfits and instagraming. Just remember that popularity can't help you have a successful life, working hard will.

by TresSapphire on 8/31/2013 12:30:24 PM

I'm so sorry I posted the same comment 3 times!! I thought it wasn't working!!! Frown

by phantom_phreakzoid on 8/30/2013 10:43:09 PM

My advice for people in middle school or going into middle school is stay with the friends who alike you for you. I've never had this happen to me before but some girls will try to become friends with you because you have something they don't or they want to make a fool of you. Then they'll ditch you when you least expect it. Stay with the friends who are true to you and in the end, you'll realize it was worth it!

by phantom_phreakzoid on 8/30/2013 10:29:45 PM

My advice for people who are going into and are still in middle school: stick with the friends who like you for you. I've never had this happen to me but some girls will try to become friends because you have a pool or they want you to make a fool of yourself in public. Then they'll ditch you when you least expect it. Stay with your true friends and you'll find out that it was worth it in the end!

by phantom_phreakzoid on 8/30/2013 10:20:36 PM

My back to school advice is to not try to fit in with the crowd, but be yourself. Be the best person that you can be and don't let other people influence who you are. By doing this you will not only find out that people will except you for who you are, but you will also make many friends and lifelong memories along the way.

by cutie4eva on 8/30/2013 5:39:58 PM

I've learned that yes, people may make popularality seem cool and amazing but it's actually not that great and you should realize what amazing friends you have because popular s ARE NEVER going to be that good. I admit I also wanted to be popular but I later realized we go to school to learn! Not to be cool?! So, I stick to my REAL friends and don't think of being popular ever. No matter how amazing people make it sound!(:

by aki12 on 8/30/2013 10:49:59 AM

My back-to-school tips are
To be yourself always which means don't try to act cool and don't dress to impress. Just be true to who you are and there is only one you so just be you. Besides, if everyone was the same life would be boring.
My next tip is to focus on what is important and work hard. There might be a lot of drama around you but don't let that affect your learning. Remember studies are your number one priority. Do not get distracted. Try your best even if you failed at least you tried. Smile
My last and final tip is find your group. What I mean is find a group of true friends who will stay by you and protect you no matter what. You might want to be in the popular group but ask yourself if it's really worth it. Once you have your friends stick with them, be a friend, and don't let things ruin your friendship.

by Heyheyheyz on 8/28/2013 12:59:54 PM