1 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

2 HOURS AGO Uh oh! The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making: http://t.co/AMeQlLbqPR pic.twitter.com/7yfSVZ0jwl

COMMENTS

Zayn and Perrie: Engaged

It appears that the rumors are true. That bling Little Mix singer Perrie Edwards was rocking at One Direction’s This Is Us world premiere in...

my mom got mairied at 18 there perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by poplove1016 on 8/27/2013 1:45:47 PM

I think it is sooooo cute that Perrie and Zayn are getting married. I am NOT a directioner by any means but I am not a directionater either. They are young but they make the cutest couple. I wish them best of luck!

by remmy45321 on 8/24/2013 7:01:56 PM

That's so cute! I think they will be a wonderful couple! While I am NOT a directioner, I do find it a little hard to imagine that 1/5 of them is going to be...a married man...whaaat?

by sweetpea185 on 8/24/2013 4:46:45 PM

I'm so happy for them! Yes, they may be young, but if they love each other isn't that the only thing that matters? (and good job for Zayn to be a gentleman and ask the parents first Smile )

by halz123 on 8/24/2013 11:33:14 AM

@Prim totally.. he's only like 20!

by fashiongirl43 on 8/24/2013 10:48:44 AM

Yoshistar1011-My parents got married when they were 16 and they're still married Smile I think it could work if they both really love each other :3

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/23/2013 10:41:10 PM

yayyayyayyay
webmemes.org(icon)

by lizlizliz on 8/23/2013 9:08:48 AM

I'm glad that they're so into each other, I really am. It's just, don't they seem awfully young? People change a lot in their twenties. I would hate to see their relationship ruined because of a too early marriage. But I think it's really cool when guys ask the parents first. Good job, Zayn.

by Yoshistar1011 on 8/22/2013 9:00:06 PM

Laughing me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy

by dideeny on 8/22/2013 7:22:33 PM

Best couple eve! They r so cute and I was hoping this would happen all along! Best. News. Ever! Lol(:

by aki12 on 8/22/2013 11:54:20 AM

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

Want to shake up your September?

CLICK HERE to check out this thrilling new novel from Katie Coyle.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.