AN HOUR AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

1 HOURS AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

Ed. Obsession: A daily diary under $20

Confession: I wish I kept a diary. In the digital age, it’s hard to find the time (and a good pencil!) to sit down and...

I have tried starting a diary sooo many times and it was nice but I felt like it took soo long to write in it. It feels good to get my feelings out of my system but usually I don't want to because of that reason. Do you have any ideas on how I can write down my day in less time? Or to make it more fun?

Hey! Try bullet pointing it, or doing it in ryhme, read a few blogs and see if you find a format you wat to emulate. good luck!

Helen S.

by sparkles19 on 8/24/2013 1:33:35 PM

yes i do keep a diary btw i have a club called fandom friends so if your in a fandom u know join plz

by chicbookworm25 on 8/23/2013 7:55:24 PM

I have a diary and almost every day I write in it.

by Crystall1235 on 8/23/2013 7:06:02 PM

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, fashion, beauty, school or anything in between? Then join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU for great answers usually within 24 hours!
You have a question? We have an answer!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!

by coolkitten24 on 8/23/2013 2:11:22 PM

I had a lot of diaries... I used to write in them everyday when I was younger (5th 6th grades) but then I got more busy, I didn't have time for it, I still write in my diary, even though its like once a week when I remember.
LOL when I read through my old ones I also think 'how did I have a crush on him?!' 'was i really that excited when he offered to hold my book bag?!' *sigh* the memories of middle school...

by Epic_CheesecakeLOL on 8/23/2013 1:44:00 PM

my friend is coming over for a sleepover in like 3 hours and i dont know what to do?! what r some fun activities for sleepovers?

Hey chica! Check these articles out!  Have fun xoxo

Kate G.

by romeo2121 on 8/23/2013 12:43:21 PM

i actually have that one i started it but forgot about it

by romeo2121 on 8/23/2013 12:41:29 PM

I have one I try to write in it everyday, but I tend to forget to write in it a lot. I is always fun to look back and see what I did that day or week.

by qtaiiel on 8/23/2013 12:00:43 PM

I always try to keep one but I always fail to write in it everyday and I end up forgetting about it... This diary seems cool though! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 8/23/2013 10:44:15 AM

I have one that I hide and when I forget about it and stumble upon it by accident I write about what has happened since the last time I wrote! It is sooo much fun!

by poetpower on 8/23/2013 7:13:30 AM

Make that shiny sequin shirt into a daytime piece by rocking a denim button up over top of it. Leave a couple of buttons undone for a flash of sparkle.
What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!