6 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

9 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

10 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Pretty makeovers for your most basic school supplies

Our buds at Jam Paper are getting into the back-to-school season! They grabbed a few of their favorite school supplies (this binder and this slide pencil case), and...

Oh. Thanks!

by Imperfection on 8/28/2013 12:25:46 PM

Why does everyone start their comments with MOD MOD MOD MOD????

Hey chica! It's because if you type "MOD MOD MOD", the moderators will see it and give you advice if you need some help! xoxo

Kate G.

by Imperfection on 8/26/2013 4:35:14 PM

I put scrapbook paper in the covers of my binders and it looks amazing!

by i<3cake on 8/24/2013 5:45:59 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
I'm trying to be healthier this year. I want to eat healthier, but it's hard to at meals where I don't make my own (dinner). Also, I would like to tone my stomach and legs. Any other advice, workouts, etc.
Thanks!! Smile

Hey girl! Go shopping with your mom and ask if you can get extra veggies for dinner- then load up on those instead of the starches and proteins (but eat those, too!).  To tone your stomach and legs, try some squats, crunches, and leg lifts.  You can do them when you're doing anything- even watching TV! xoxo

Kate G.

by olivia1234 on 8/23/2013 4:42:29 PM

Hey danceluvr4evr
This did help! Thanks! And thanks to the Mod for trying!!!

by sportychick2013 on 8/23/2013 1:12:20 PM

Hey sportychick2013!

I noticed you asked a mod question about backbends and the splits and couldn't get a full answer, but I can try to help you (I'm an acrobat/dancer)!

For the backbend: Stand with your feet a shoulder-width apart, with your arms straight up in the air beside your ears. When you arch back into the backbend, you need to lead back with your hands first. It's a common mistake that people will arch their back first, and this is what causes you to fall. You also need to watch your hands as you arch back (do NOT stare at the wall in front of you). A tip is to arch back slowly and hold your arms strong so you don't land on your head!

For the splits: All that this takes is practice. There are stretches you can do, but the best way is to just do the splits EVERY DAY and really push yourself. Remember, if you just stay where you're comfortable, it won't get better. You need to go where it hurts in order to improve!

Hope this helps!

by danceluvr4evr on 8/22/2013 7:37:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do you delete your club or advice queen page?

How do I delete my club?

Having a club is a big responsibility. If it’s not something you are able to maintain any longer, why not ask another officer or member to take over? As the club owner, you can change it to be someone else's club easily. So why not pass the torch and keep the fun happening for all your faithful members?

To transfer ownership of a club, click HERE.

Once you've entered the new club president's name, save your changes. Finished? Now all of the club owner's rights and responsibilities are transferred to her.

Really need to let it go? E-mail brittany@girlslife.com and explain your reasoning, and we’ll delete it for you.

Helen S.

by gracezoom144 on 8/22/2013 6:42:59 PM

Do you ever have those moments when you just sit there and let out a looooooong moan as you contemplate all the decisions/struggles you'll have to deal with at school? Yeah, but that's what my club, Problem Place, is here for. To fill you with motivation, help you overcome those problems and make the most of the opportunities you have!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ughhh! BTS! What to wear, what to wear? You want to walk into those halls so that the moment everyone sees you and instantly notices your greatness shining through. You're sick of wearing something that is completely different from your personal style, but you're too shy to express that. No worries chica, The Chichi Circle is here to answer all your fashion Qs and help you confidently express yourself. Also, slipping Chichi Cheats every once in a while? Yes!

by Shadow.Fall691 on 8/22/2013 4:09:33 PM

Hey Sunflowers Smile I really would appreciate it if you checked out my advice queen page I would love to have more fans and I'll be sure to answer your questions as fast as I can

by redvelvetluv on 8/22/2013 3:56:59 PM

Any tips on how to do a back-bend? I can do a bridge, just not a back-bend... And to be able to do all 3 splits what kind of stretches should I be doing? Thanks Smile

Hey chica! I'm not particularly gifted when it comes to flexibility, so I can't help you with your back bend, but for splits, just go slowly and work your way up over time.  Hope this helps! xoxo

Kate G.

by sportychick2013 on 8/22/2013 3:46:26 PM

i'm going to decorate all my binders with just the names of the subjects

by Christal101 on 8/22/2013 2:24:44 PM

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, fashion, beauty, school or anything in between? Then join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU for great and hopefully helpful answers usually within 24 hours!
You have a question? We have an answer!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!