AN HOUR AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

1 HOURS AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

2 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

This has been quite a week in Hollywood! For starts, there’s lots of 1D love in the air. We’re sure you’ve heard about Zayn and...

Sophia is a beautiful girl and those girls aren't true directioners if they are doing that to another human being! The true directioners are the ones that are happy when the lads are happy and will support them and help them through anything that happens to them. As for the Niall and Ellie rumor, like I have said before, if Niall is happy then I am happy. I hate being looped into the directioners that are terrible and hate on everyone of the lads girlfriends because not ALL directioners do that! The REAL ones would never send death threats to the people that make the boys happy!!!
#Truedirectionerandproud #RespectSophia #WeloveyouSophia!!!

by beachheads1016 on 8/30/2013 8:19:30 PM

Woah Woah Woah Taylor chill out! We all know your jealous of Katy Perry because she's dating your ex-boyfriend! And guess what Taylor? At least Katy can keep a man unlike you! And then you want to make a song about your exes so your fans can have sympathy for you!

by Kimmycakes76 on 8/26/2013 10:45:57 PM

i do not think that Niall and Ellie are good couple. I mean shes pretty and all, but he deserves a girl thats like him. and Ellie seems a little on the wild side. SORRY FOR OFFENDING! But Niall is a cute ,sweet guy ,lets not forget HOT! but he deserves a girl that isn't gonna hurt him and will understand him.

by princess81 on 8/24/2013 9:10:03 PM

Congrats to the 1D romances! And Taylor, STOP CAUSING DRAMA

by myfatsquirrel on 8/24/2013 2:44:37 PM

Real directioners don't send death threats to the boys' girlfriends. Liam knew Sophia in high school and she was the one who rejected him 22 times. As like sportychick2013 said, where was she on Liam's 16th birthday? Um no one came. I think she's just dating him for fame. (I'm gonna get attacked for stating my OPINION omg guys)

by Foodiejr99 on 8/24/2013 10:00:34 AM

No death threats allowed to One Direction's girls. Niall I'm soo proud! Ariana Grande is awesome in the music video!!!

by dancer995 on 8/24/2013 9:28:34 AM

I'm totally glad that Liam is dating again ever since his break-up with Danielle. I mean if we are really directioners we would support Liam through this and not send hate mail to his new GF. Honestly they are only doing that just because they can't snag Liam for themseleves. They'll just have to expect it like the rest of us. I was happy that Zayn and Perrie are engaged, even tho i'm bonkers for Zayn. But that's just another thing that we just have to accept. I feel really bad for Sophia. But girl 4 words: Stay true to yourself! And treat Liam right.

by taytayforevr on 8/23/2013 10:24:44 PM

I think that its a misunderstanding. Taylor's not one to be overly rude or one to accuse people of things.

by sfluv on 8/23/2013 10:06:19 PM

The taylor swift and katy perry thing is ridiculus. I know Taylor is known for hurting her exes but this is absolutely, positively, NOT TRUE!!!

by purplepants99 on 8/23/2013 8:02:41 PM

I am a true #Directioner, and I AM happy for the both of them. They inspire me so much and I think that they each deserve people that make them happy. Death threats won't make Liam or Niall appreciate you, so what's the point??
it's not like anyone who sent a death threat would've ever had a chance with one of the guys anyway. Crazed fans, whoever you are (not saying anyone here is one), just back off!

by kawai on 8/23/2013 7:56:55 PM