9 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

12 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

13 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

My school nurse checked my back and said I might have scoliosis!

My school nurse checked my back and said I might have scoliosis! What does that mean and how did I get it? If your nurse...

This is gonna sound strange and I promise I'm not lying but sometimes when I'm laying in bed I feel like someone VERY strong is holding me down but there's no one in my room expect for me my cat my rabbit and guinea pig it literally feels like someone is holding me down or like I'm super glued to the bed also sometimes I get very dizzy like I'll be sitting with my three cats in my basement and get dizzy and this one time I was standing up in the basement and got real dizzy I thought I was gonna fall over my fats were meowing at me and when I sat down I sorta fell back down like someone pushed me into the sofa do you think I should be worried?

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 8/29/2013 7:21:44 PM

HEY!! Starting to fail school? Loosing everything? Join the club School Smarts for tips on school, organization and anything else at school! Check it out! Smile

by vummibear on 8/29/2013 6:07:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
How do you use a pad with wings, how long can you keep a pad in and what's ( I know everybody isn't the same) but like do you usually have a heavy, light or regular flow on the first day and then does is get heavier or lighter and ect. Thanks!!! Smile

Hey girl! Wrap thing wings around the sides of your underwear so they are stuck to the outside.  You can wear a pad until it gets full, usually periods are heaviest in the middle of your period, but start with a regular flow pad until you get the hang of what you're like personally.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Sarah510 on 8/29/2013 3:04:53 PM

Mod Mod Mod PLEASE answer right away! So it's the 29th today. July 28th I THOUGHT I got my period because I just had a small red dot in my undies about the size of a dime. I put a pad in and I had a little trickle of blood after that, but now its' the 29th, so a month and a day later and I didn't get anything yesterday but when I woke up I went to the bathroom and I had a liner in and there was nothing in the liner and I peed and nothing was funny there, but then when I wiped my vagina area there was blood so I put a pad in but I haven't gotten any blood on the pad yet and it's been almost an hour... any tips?? DO I have my period?

Hey girl! It's pretty normal at the beginning of your period for things to be light and a little unpredictable.  Keep the panty liner on just in case and don't worry too mich about it! xoxo

Kate G.

by Sarah510 on 8/29/2013 9:46:20 AM

MOD MOD MO
i'm 13 yesterday i went shopping with my friend and bought a pair of leggings, she recommended me to get a few thongs so that i wouldn't have painty lines, so i bought a few ones that were one sale. I haven't worn them yet because i want my moms opinion because i know some parents think they're too 'sexual'. what would be a good way to ask if she would let me wear them and sound mature?
thanks xx

Hey girl! Explain it to your mom exactly how you explained it to me! xoxo

Kate G.

by aleadawn on 8/28/2013 4:23:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod, my boobs have been really itchy lately and i have tried not itching but i cant resist it and when i had a bath they were red and now they arent as bad but they are still a bit itchy. whats wrong with them. I told my mum and she just told me to put some cream on them.

Hey girl! That's good advice from your mom- your skin is probably just very dry.  Your bra also might be the problem- switch to a new one and wash the one you've been wearing- it might be irritating your skin.  xoxo

Kate G.

by smileyfaces:)XD on 8/28/2013 2:57:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD PLEASE ANSWER THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!
SO about a week ago my friend told me she started cutting over the summer. I didn't really see her that much but she said she was bullied a lot and that made her start. I don't know if she'll stop because school started or something but I'm really worried that she won't because in gym class I saw her arm and there were cuts on it! She swore me to secrecy but I told a friend and swore him on his life and I don't think he would tell anyway. Should I wait and check to see if she stops every so often by looking at her arms or should I tell someone because I think its cyberbullying and that never really stops + I read that cutting turns into a habit. PLEASE ANSWER!!!!

Hey girl, Cutting turns into a habit very quickly, and although checkin in on your friend is a nice thing to do, the best thing is to get her help.  Tell a teacher, a guidance counselor, or one of your parents.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kewauneegal on 8/27/2013 9:49:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Do u know any feet strengthening exercises? Im starting up dance again (3-11 and starting again at 13) and my feet can barely hold me up for 30 seconds and thts in flats. Do u have any exercises that can restrengthen our feet??

Hey yannarox, try sitting down with your legs extended straight in front of you, with them touching. Bend your feet forward and backward, and roll them around in circles. Do this for a couple of minutes everyday and see if you notice any improvement. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yannarox on 8/27/2013 7:37:43 PM

by Emilicious on 8/26/2013 11:36:43 PM

It will stop you from playing any contact sport(football). I have scoliosis, it's not the worst thing that could happen but its not pleasant.

by gizmo001155 on 8/26/2013 11:35:56 PM