5 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

8 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

9 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

The 10 songs that made summer 2013 amazing

We heard a ton of awesome songs this summer. From country to hip hop, great songs from basically every genre were playing on the radio...

Roar is a rip off of brave by sara bareilles. and the radio was SO late on "cups". no one sings cups hahahaha are you kidding me?!

by gingerhalo1234 on 8/26/2013 9:39:18 PM

Roar is my favorite song right now and We Can't Stop is up there for sure!

by koolkatmn on 8/26/2013 12:50:32 PM

love the vid 4 best song ever

by mackadd on 8/26/2013 11:46:26 AM

by Emilicious on 8/26/2013 1:16:33 AM

Every time Best Song Ever comes on the radio, I can't help singing along at the top of my lungs and dancing. Smile

by PaintedDestiny on 8/25/2013 8:39:14 PM

it's not called cups. i think everyone who is obsessed with that song needs to listen to the original at least once. and my summer jam is COME ON BY DREAMZ!!! <333 (look it up!!)

by the_last_ninja on 8/25/2013 8:30:51 PM

I don't really like One Direction, but oh my gosh their Best Song Ever video was hillarious xD and BRUNO MARS! I LOVE HIM!

by hermionegirl12 on 8/25/2013 6:43:47 PM

Treasure by BRUNO MARS! I LOVE YOU BRUNO!!!!

by cigwe on 8/25/2013 5:51:47 PM

I love Cruise and Applause!

by Summer_girl55 on 8/25/2013 5:44:05 PM