12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Crash test dummy

My boyfriend decided to test how much I cared about him. I got a text from my boyfriend's "mom" saying that he was in a...

I have a really big problem... I just found I have my crush (who I"m super awkward around) in ALL my classes! I don't know what to do! There are only 3 people who have all my classes! I guess I did it last year, in elementary, but I"m frickin' terrified right now...so please, please, please help

Hey girlie,

Try thinking of that
as a good thing—you’ll have tons to talk about, and you can set up study dates
or do group projects together! It will give you plenty of opportunities to talk
to him, and studying together will motivate both of you to do better, so it’s a
winning situation Smile

Meghan D.

by auslly123 on 8/29/2013 11:45:06 PM

MODMODMOD
Ok so, one of my very best friends is better than me at everything. I kid you not. She's better at sports, nicer, funnier, prettier, anything you can think of. It really sucks because we've been best friends since who knows how long. I'm usually a pretty confident person, but whenever I see her, my confidence plummets. I feel like I can never be as good as her at anything. Please help.

Hey girlie,

Instead of seeing her
as your competition, maybe you could ask her to study together with you for
your next test or to teach you that cool dance move she does. I’m sure she’d
love to show you and help you! And there are probably things she envies about
you, too, so she might ask you to help her with something you’re good at in
return. Don’t be so hard on yourself—everyone has different talents, and it’s
totally okay if yours aren’t the same as your friend’s!

Meghan D.

by Foodiejr99 on 8/29/2013 10:44:08 PM

MOD! please help!!!!!

I can't stop comparing myself to other dancers in dance class because THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD! I get helped and i'm glad i do but i feel slightly embarrassed especially because i'm one of the oldest and they are younger and better then me. Today i felt like i was going to cry i felt so bad fro doing poor.

Hey girlie,

Try coming up with a
list of personal goals that you want to achieve in your dance practice and
focus on reaching them rather than on catching up with the other girls. It
would probably also make you feel better to talk to your instructor about how
you can improve—they will see that you are dedicated and give you tips on how
you can practice at home!

Meghan D.

by Icecreamluver on 8/29/2013 9:30:06 PM

Ok, while I admit that was mean of him, he was actually the victim of this. This girl isn't mature enough to date.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 8/29/2013 8:56:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD I got my eyebrows done today this was my very first time getting them done I had them done because my oldest sisters wedding is Sunday but for some reason the way my eyebrows grow I have little hairs that stick up right where the hair grows do you think if I got a brow gel that would help the hairs stay in place? also the dress I'm wearing is horizon blue the blue is like a bright ocean blue like the Bahamas ocean blue I'm gonna wear BB cream and my Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in the shade romantic it's a warm toned Popsicle red but it can be applied with a light hand I read online that a blue dress and red lips look very nice but I can't decide if I should wear eyeshadow I was thinking of wearing this champagne color or a frosty color or this deep chocolate taupe brown shade

Hey girlie,

A brow-specific
product could be a good idea—I would ask the salespeople at a beauty store to
help you find a product that will work with your hair and skin type since they
are experts! That sounds like a great outfit—I would go with a more neutral
eyeshadow so your makeup isn’t too overdone and people notice your statement
lip. Have fun at the wedding!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 8/29/2013 8:55:27 PM

HEY!! Starting to fail school? Loosing everything? Join the club School Smarts for tips on school, organization and anything else at school! Check it out! Smile

by vummibear on 8/29/2013 6:04:51 PM

sorry but to me that wasn't VERY mean

by aki12 on 8/29/2013 5:52:49 PM