Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

7 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

8 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

PLL mid-season finale. What's gonna happen?

I have spent the past 12 weeks following along with all of the addictive Pretty Little Liars drama during our #GLpll live-tweets. As the season...

HEY!! Starting to fail school? Loosing everything? Join the club School Smarts for tips on school, organization and anything else at school! Check it out! Smile

by vummibear on 8/29/2013 6:06:38 PM

I think they are doing the twin theory because in episode 13, season 2 (the halloween special) when Ali was getting a secret from her brother if u look behind her on the wall theres a picture of Alison, then her brother, then another alison and on the bottom all of them together. But after seeing last nights episode idk wht the producers are doing.

by yannarox on 8/28/2013 2:24:22 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! EZRA IS A.. #EzrA :'(

by bizay on 8/27/2013 10:56:53 PM

Am I the only person who doesn't watch this? So many people do.. Am I missing out? :o

by Chloe<3 on 8/27/2013 9:23:51 PM

Ok, I missed the first episode of this season but unless I missed something, I think that cece is red coat and she killed wilden

by Awesomeazw on 8/27/2013 8:50:05 PM

I think either Wren or Ezra is A. I just have a feeling.... :p

by AJScupcakegirl on 8/27/2013 7:38:50 PM

I do think that the twin theory is true,but if theyre saying that it really isnt true then I would think that Aria is A. (Sounds crazy but go on twitter and youll believe me too.) And I really dont have any ideas of who killed Wilden.

by snowver11 on 8/27/2013 12:59:35 PM

I think Ezra is A.. I don't have much proof to back this up, but idk, it just feels like it would be the greatest plot twist.

by Blushing-Beauty on 8/27/2013 10:07:29 AM