6 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

6 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

8 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards: Did you watch?

Last night, MTV put on quite a show for the 2013 VMAs. Between the crazy fun performances and the even crazier celebrity drama, there weren’t...

WHERE IS BILLY RAE WHEN YOU NEED HIM?????!!!!!!!

by littlemissy72980 on 9/4/2013 5:06:33 PM

WHERE IS BILLY RAY WHEN YOU NEED HIM?????!!!!

by littlemissy72980 on 9/4/2013 5:02:11 PM

How did Miley go from a kids show to very promiscuous videos and performances. I mean when I was like 7 I was obsessed with her show. Think of all the kids who have her as a role model from her show. Kids are gonna "hey it's a great idea for me to have sex and smoke pot."

by reillylikesdance on 8/29/2013 10:32:40 AM

Miley broke me. She really did XD

by macbloo on 8/28/2013 9:13:12 AM

@redvelvetluv I completely agree w/ you (not gonna go into details on what I agree on cuz i'll just be writing ur whole comment all over) I mean a lot of kids looked up to miley cyrus cuz she was known as 'the best of both worlds' Hannah Montana, I just think Even though Miley has made a 360 on all her fans by twerking and doing other not so appropriate stuff, none of them will forget Hannah Montana.
I mean I still associate her with Hannah Montana so when I saw the MTV Video Awards I was truly shocked. Sorry for bashin but I just had to say that >.<

by Epic_CheesecakeLOL on 8/28/2013 12:54:22 AM

I'm glad Bruno Mars won best male video and I'm extremely happy that Macklemore and Ryan Lewis won best song with a social message Same Love is a great and meaningful song that teaches people that it's not nessacary to be closed mined and judgmental my favorite lyrics are
Man- made rewiring of a pre-disposition "America the brave still fears what we don't know" "And God loves all his children it's somehow forgotten" "but we paraphrase a book written 3'500 hundred years ago"

by redvelvetluv on 8/27/2013 8:54:18 PM

I know I'm gonna get bashed for this but I honestly don't care Miley Cyrus is a terrible role model it makes me said that girls as young as 5 look up to her there was nothing good about her performance it was horrific she's trying way to hard to be something she's not what gets me is that the VMAS is rated TV 14 it should be rated TV 16 or 18 MTV basically teaches girls it's ok to be a
........harlot I know a lot of GL girls will freak out if I say something else but oh my gosh if I had a child I defiantly would not let them watch Miley Cyrus's performance or the VMAs for that matter

by redvelvetluv on 8/27/2013 8:41:10 PM

I was sooo hopin Iggy Azelea won artist to watch Lol Tong i <3 her song Work!!

by khawkins on 8/27/2013 8:12:34 PM

Hello fashionistas!
I have some clubs if you want to join:
makeup tips
1D fan club
Bro Army
The Sweet Spot
Are you a 1D fan then join that club, are you a expert in makeup then join that club and give some tips for bts makeup look Smile
so if want to join my club i would love to have u bye-bye.

Lynae P.