Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

5 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

6 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards: Did you watch?

Last night, MTV put on quite a show for the 2013 VMAs. Between the crazy fun performances and the even crazier celebrity drama, there weren’t...

Super happy that thirty seconds to Mars won. They are an awesome band!

by rockerchic123456789 on 8/27/2013 1:47:07 PM

I was so sad Ed didn't win!

Miley needs to understand that she still has young fans so she can't be going around acting crazy, badly influencing the next generation.

by Kikikim8 on 8/27/2013 9:13:31 AM

by Emilicious on 8/26/2013 11:34:52 PM

UGH, Miley's performance was SOOO not called for. She 11 year olds following her. She can't just do whatever she wants. That being said, people are freaking out over Taylor Swift cussing, but Miley grinding a 36 year old is okay? Society is so screwed.

by sfluv on 8/26/2013 10:54:00 PM

I enjoyed watching the performance especially Justin Timberlake. His dance choreography was excellent and smooth he had rhythm too with his handsome voice! Also, I enjoyed Katy Perry performance. Although when I first heard the lyrics to her song I wasn't really all into it because it was to basic nothing special but, when I got deeper into the song it was powerful! Miley Cyrus is trying to hard that she made a fool of herself you could tell she was! Also, Miley likes to copy off of people especially Rihanna! And let me tell you something Miley (Although she's not going to read this.) You don't have to do that to prove that your grown!

by Kimmycakes76 on 8/26/2013 10:38:15 PM

my ed didn't win my poor baby FrownFrownFrown your sheerios are here for you babe!

by msl1998 on 8/26/2013 8:34:43 PM

I thought it was crazy how Miley Cyrus was grinding on robin and twerking on him. And her mom was clapping and cheering the whole time and i think Miley forgot she needed butt to twerk.

by destine02 on 8/26/2013 8:30:33 PM

Miley Cyrus performance was crazy! Lol! I think the best part was just watching the audiences reactions. One of the best reactions had to be Will Smiths family.

by Chloe<3 on 8/26/2013 7:17:39 PM

I loved Miley and Robin performance but i think miley was doing a little too much. I mean like she was good because if i was dance to that i would be good but not do that much watched again and think about what she did XD but miley i still love you. Also did you see taylor swift called out harry styles when she won her award for "i knew you were trouble" LOL srry harry, and i was sooooo happy and hype XD when 1D won i went crazy XD They are my boys. One more thing i love Mumford&sons.

by danalove on 8/26/2013 7:14:33 PM