COMMENTS

The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards: Did you watch?

Last night, MTV put on quite a show for the 2013 VMAs. Between the crazy fun performances and the even crazier celebrity drama, there weren’t...

WHERE IS BILLY RAE WHEN YOU NEED HIM?????!!!!!!!

by littlemissy72980 on 9/4/2013 5:06:33 PM

WHERE IS BILLY RAY WHEN YOU NEED HIM?????!!!!

by littlemissy72980 on 9/4/2013 5:02:11 PM

How did Miley go from a kids show to very promiscuous videos and performances. I mean when I was like 7 I was obsessed with her show. Think of all the kids who have her as a role model from her show. Kids are gonna "hey it's a great idea for me to have sex and smoke pot."

by reillylikesdance on 8/29/2013 10:32:40 AM

Miley broke me. She really did XD

by macbloo on 8/28/2013 9:13:12 AM

@redvelvetluv I completely agree w/ you (not gonna go into details on what I agree on cuz i'll just be writing ur whole comment all over) I mean a lot of kids looked up to miley cyrus cuz she was known as 'the best of both worlds' Hannah Montana, I just think Even though Miley has made a 360 on all her fans by twerking and doing other not so appropriate stuff, none of them will forget Hannah Montana.
I mean I still associate her with Hannah Montana so when I saw the MTV Video Awards I was truly shocked. Sorry for bashin but I just had to say that >.<

by Epic_CheesecakeLOL on 8/28/2013 12:54:22 AM

I'm glad Bruno Mars won best male video and I'm extremely happy that Macklemore and Ryan Lewis won best song with a social message Same Love is a great and meaningful song that teaches people that it's not nessacary to be closed mined and judgmental my favorite lyrics are
Man- made rewiring of a pre-disposition "America the brave still fears what we don't know" "And God loves all his children it's somehow forgotten" "but we paraphrase a book written 3'500 hundred years ago"

by redvelvetluv on 8/27/2013 8:54:18 PM

I know I'm gonna get bashed for this but I honestly don't care Miley Cyrus is a terrible role model it makes me said that girls as young as 5 look up to her there was nothing good about her performance it was horrific she's trying way to hard to be something she's not what gets me is that the VMAS is rated TV 14 it should be rated TV 16 or 18 MTV basically teaches girls it's ok to be a
........harlot I know a lot of GL girls will freak out if I say something else but oh my gosh if I had a child I defiantly would not let them watch Miley Cyrus's performance or the VMAs for that matter

by redvelvetluv on 8/27/2013 8:41:10 PM

I was sooo hopin Iggy Azelea won artist to watch Lol Tong i <3 her song Work!!

by khawkins on 8/27/2013 8:12:34 PM

Hello fashionistas!
I have some clubs if you want to join:
makeup tips
1D fan club
Bro Army
The Sweet Spot
Are you a 1D fan then join that club, are you a expert in makeup then join that club and give some tips for bts makeup look Smile
so if want to join my club i would love to have u bye-bye.

Lynae P.

by danalove on 8/27/2013 6:57:04 PM

Yay Selena won!!

by fiza_shahid on 8/27/2013 4:20:59 PM

Super happy that thirty seconds to Mars won. They are an awesome band!

by rockerchic123456789 on 8/27/2013 1:47:07 PM

I was so sad Ed didn't win!

Miley needs to understand that she still has young fans so she can't be going around acting crazy, badly influencing the next generation.

by Kikikim8 on 8/27/2013 9:13:31 AM

by Emilicious on 8/26/2013 11:34:52 PM

UGH, Miley's performance was SOOO not called for. She 11 year olds following her. She can't just do whatever she wants. That being said, people are freaking out over Taylor Swift cussing, but Miley grinding a 36 year old is okay? Society is so screwed.

by sfluv on 8/26/2013 10:54:00 PM

I enjoyed watching the performance especially Justin Timberlake. His dance choreography was excellent and smooth he had rhythm too with his handsome voice! Also, I enjoyed Katy Perry performance. Although when I first heard the lyrics to her song I wasn't really all into it because it was to basic nothing special but, when I got deeper into the song it was powerful! Miley Cyrus is trying to hard that she made a fool of herself you could tell she was! Also, Miley likes to copy off of people especially Rihanna! And let me tell you something Miley (Although she's not going to read this.) You don't have to do that to prove that your grown!

by Kimmycakes76 on 8/26/2013 10:38:15 PM

my ed didn't win my poor baby FrownFrownFrown your sheerios are here for you babe!

by msl1998 on 8/26/2013 8:34:43 PM

I thought it was crazy how Miley Cyrus was grinding on robin and twerking on him. And her mom was clapping and cheering the whole time and i think Miley forgot she needed butt to twerk.

by destine02 on 8/26/2013 8:30:33 PM

Miley Cyrus performance was crazy! Lol! I think the best part was just watching the audiences reactions. One of the best reactions had to be Will Smiths family.

by Chloe<3 on 8/26/2013 7:17:39 PM

I loved Miley and Robin performance but i think miley was doing a little too much. I mean like she was good because if i was dance to that i would be good but not do that much watched again and think about what she did XD but miley i still love you. Also did you see taylor swift called out harry styles when she won her award for "i knew you were trouble" LOL srry harry, and i was sooooo happy and hype XD when 1D won i went crazy XD They are my boys. One more thing i love Mumford&sons.

by danalove on 8/26/2013 7:14:33 PM

OMG Miley Cyrus REALLY changed I have no words for her performance last night

by mdenty on 8/26/2013 7:10:32 PM

The only reason I watched was for the Divergent trailer

by arcusashue on 8/26/2013 4:35:30 PM

I know everyone is thinking it, so I'm saying it. The most prminate thing about it was Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke's performance. There are no words for it. Just wow.

by -strawberry13 on 8/26/2013 2:28:41 PM