2 HOURS AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

18 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

The 5 lip glosses you should stock up on this fall

Dress up your lips with these five fab-tastic (and kinda quirky) lip gloss shades that you won’t be able to live without this fall! ...

Hey girl! I just got braces yesterday, and I got metal brackets, no colors, so I can wear lip colors Smile but it there any colors I should stay away from because of my braces?
Also, I start school next tuesday, and I'm a heavy eye makeup wearer, but I wanna change it up! any Ideas on how to do that, so I look open and friendly? (not that I don't now, lol.. I just wear loads on mascara, and eyeliner) thanks!!

Hey girlie! For your eyes, focus on eyeliner or mascara, both can be intense, but one or the other works great to emphasize your eyes! And go with whatever lip colors you want, but test them out in the bethroom before you leave the house so you know how they look! xoxo

Kate G.

by RainbowPuke99 on 8/27/2013 9:21:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod This is about my comments about the limo bus. I have this dress that I got for Snoball (My school's winter formal) It is super pretty it is one of those high low dresses. It is black, strapless and sparkly all over. Would that be something good to wear? Or should it be less fancy? Thanks!

Hey chica! It's your party- you get to decide what's fancy enough! Just make sure to tell your friends if you want to really dress up! xoxo

Kate G.

by 15hayhay on 8/27/2013 3:44:30 PM

by Emilicious on 8/26/2013 11:33:20 PM

Revelon lip glosses are AMAZING!

by sfluv on 8/26/2013 8:13:24 PM

Picture day is on Thursday and I need advice. In pictures, my cheeks look really chubby and weird and my eyes don't look... symetrical. One looks waay smaller than the other. How to fix these? Would wearing eye makeup or blush help? If I wear lipgloss, will it distract the camera from my weird face?

Hey girlie, try some blush. Eye makeup might make the problem worse depending on how you do it. Take some practice pictures at home to try to find a better angle to photograph you from.

Lauren T.

by azuki on 8/26/2013 7:58:05 PM

If you want a cute easy (cheep!!!) scarf? Or how about that die for pair of jeans? If you need advise to, then Tips for the Heart has you covered!!! I give daily tips on everything! I love to make cheep and cute things to have. See ya there!!!

by secret515 on 8/26/2013 7:22:54 PM

Hey, I need some advice!
My two besties are practically in love with each other and leaving me out, but are still nice to me. I dont mind much but cant make other friends easily. The girls I want to be friends with just talk to each other about inside jokes, people I don't know and Vines. How can I get close to them or should I be friends with other people?

Hey girlie, don't totally abandon them as friends, but start looking for more too. You don't want to feel like the third wheel all the time. That's not a real friendship.

Lauren T.

by wheelssoccergirl on 8/26/2013 7:21:10 PM

I have this vintagey looking American flag shirt from uban outfitters, and jeans that I really like. but idk what to wear for shoes? thanks!

Hey girlie, wear a pair of sandals with them. You could also wear boots when the weather starts to cool down a little bit.

Lauren T.

by imaginegymnast22 on 8/26/2013 7:19:59 PM

my first day of 9th grade is Wednesday. I need some outfit ideas! I like to look cute but casual, kinda like its effortless. any ideas? also I need a hairstyle, and makeup ideas. thanks so much mod!

Hey girlie, try jeans and a cute top. Wear a favorite outfit that makes you feel great about yourself. Wear your hair down and keep your makeup looking natural.

Lauren T.

by imaginegymnast22 on 8/26/2013 7:07:35 PM

Mod Mod Mod (Kate G.) A lot of the guy friends who I want to have already graduated and are going to college. I am sure they will all be gone by the time I have a party. I want them to be able to come but don't if it would interfere with their schedules making them unable to come. What should I do?

Hey girl! Since a lot of colleges are starting up in the next couple weeks, you may need to think of another plan.  Instead of a birthday party with them, why not throw a holiday party? You can plan it when they're all back for winter break and you can do something fun like a white elephant gift giving party.   xoxo

Kate G.