35 MINUTES AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

1 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

5 fun ways to wear a white tank for BTS

There are certain pieces that every girl should have on hand, and a white tank is one of them. A basic white tank goes with...

Mod mod mod!!
I was supposed to get my period like 2 weeks ago but i still have not gotten it! Why is it so irregular?? Any tips on how to change a pad super fast at school? Because atmy school you get in trouble if your at the bathroom formore than a few minutes.

Hey chica! Practice makes perfect with pads- so just practice changing them quickly and you'll be fine.  And periods are irregular for lots of reasons, but mostly hormones are to blame.  Usually they regulate after a few years.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Paigepanda11 on 8/30/2013 11:40:08 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
So I am a perfectionist and get stressed out a lot, especially over all things school related. Failure isn't an option. I read the article on how to deal with failure but my sitch is bigger than that. So do you have advice on how to accept failure and stay un-stressed?

Hey girlie,

Budgeting your time
helps a lot—make a list of everything you have to get done during the week and
plan out your studying so that you won’t get stressed at the last minute. You
could also talk to your guidance counselor or a trusted adult—sometimes it
really helps to talk in person. And don’t be so hard on yourself—no one is
perfect!

Meghan D.

by styledancer3 on 8/29/2013 9:35:28 PM

MOD! I have a sunburn on my face today and I'm going out to lunch tomorrow. Is there any way I can bring the redness down? I don't have any aloe cream or after sun products.

hey! here are some ideas: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/07/20/too-much-sun-remedies.aspx

Helen S.

by rocketqueenxo on 8/29/2013 8:32:59 PM

Ugh... my school dress code doesn't allow tank tops. So dumb...

by allison667 on 8/29/2013 8:01:32 PM

Hey girls! If you need help with makeup for school or are looking for a cute outfit to wear to school have questions about your pets are interested in baking and need recipes or ideas then please become a fan of my advice queen page I would love to help and answer your questions I'll try to answer them as fast as I can Smile

by redvelvetluv on 8/29/2013 7:02:20 PM

HEY!! Starting to fail school? Loosing everything? Join the club School Smarts for tips on school, organization and anything else at school! Check it out! Smile

by vummibear on 8/29/2013 6:03:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Sorry its in the wrong topic
Lately when i get up i get seriously dizzy and my eyes kinda black out. I also have a cold so i havent had the appetite for food but mostly water. This happens even when i dont have a cold. Is this serious?

Hey chica! It definitely sounds like you're sick.  Talk to your mom and maybe go see a doc- it might not be serious, but getting dizzy and blacking out is never a good thing! xoxo

Kate G.