7 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

9 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

10 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Is dating worth the drama?

Is it weird to not like boys? I think guys are cute, but I’m afraid if I were to go out with one, I’d get...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

Hello Smile okay so I'm stuck in a real confusing situation. I am in highschool and I got asked to homecoming by this really sweet guy, and we've been liking eachother for quite a while now. However, a couple weeks ago, I met this other guy who went to my old school and he's a year older. Well, we started talking and when I'm with him I feel much different, like I can be myself and everything! I kind of lied to him about the other guy I have a thing with and I don't know who to choose! I sort of like the guy I just met, but im going to homecoming with the other! What should I do? please answer ASAP! thank you <3

by KatieBieber on 9/7/2013 2:08:15 PM

MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!!
so there is this guy that i like and he likes me back. he does not know that i like him but i know he likes me. i would tell him but here is the prob...
1) he is 12 and i am 14
2)his dad is one of my teachers so.... AKWARD
3)if i do date him im afriad what my friends will think and especally his dad! (one of my teachers)
WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?!?! should i date him or no?

Hey! I think he might be a little young, might be best to stay friends for the time being. Plus since you have all these conflicted feelings about it that might be a sign that you shouldn't try to go out. Anyway, you guys can still like eachother without making anything offical, right? hope this helps!

Helen S.

by melody13girl on 8/31/2013 3:59:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
SO yesterday somehow a misunderstanding caused my bf to think i like one of my guy friends. He thought i was lying when i said i didnt but we cleared things up. But i still feel like he doesnt believe me and what do i do about my guy friend?? IM SO CONFUSED. WHAT DO I DO ABOUT BOTH THINGS???

Hey! Well your bf should just trust that you're telling the truth. If he doesn't then you have a bigger problem. All you can do is say it was a missunderstanding because it was. good luck!

Helen S.

by LunaEstrellas on 8/29/2013 8:14:08 PM

HEY!! Starting to fail school? Loosing everything? Join the club School Smarts for tips on school, organization and anything else at school! Check it out! Smile

by vummibear on 8/29/2013 6:05:30 PM

My first REAL crush moved to another school for 3 years and is back in high school with me. We were really good friends then and are pretty friendly now but another problem is he is shorter than me and I don't want him to feel insecure about dating me.

by songwriter25 on 8/29/2013 3:54:43 PM

mod mod mod mod Hide this

Hey girlie! If it was an accident, you don't need to tell your mom.  If she asks, don't lie about it, tell her what you told me- it was an accident and you exited out of the photos once you realized what happened.  Next time, you'll know to be more careful when you search for stuff like that.  xoxo

Kate G.