13 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

14 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

15 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

JouJou's Designer Dreams Denim Contest: Will you be the next fashion star?

You’ve got an eye for design—and now girls all over the country could be sporting your style. Yep, JouJou’s making dreams of fashion fame come...

I can't wait I really want to win

by siayapapaya on 7/12/2013 5:11:42 PM

This is going to be so fun and creative. Plus add the fact that some girls will add some of themselves to it making the judges think long and hard it is going to have to be a thoughtful choice.

by blossomblood on 7/12/2013 12:37:09 AM

I'm definitely going to enter this!!

by LanaInspahr on 7/11/2013 5:49:37 PM

Can I design colored jeans?

Yes you can! Have fun with it, and good luck!

Melissa T.

by kabluzie16 on 7/11/2013 3:05:11 PM

I really want to enter but I don't know how to scan it and I don't know an address to mail my sketch to

by actack on 7/11/2013 1:00:42 PM

Can we do more than one submission? I want to do different styles and I cant decide on a sketch. Help!!! S.O.S.

by canton2001 on 7/10/2013 12:00:09 AM

BEST CONTEST EVER!!! I love that it's not a random drawing. Some thought actually goes into the winner! THANKS GIRLS LIFE!!!

by 200625 on 7/9/2013 9:08:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD Can you design a pair of jean shorts? or does it have to be jeans?

Hey girl! It can be whatever you’d like- just make sure it’s
super creative!

Melissa T.

by mayanunna on 7/9/2013 2:43:11 PM

@littleusagiTewi Thanks for an answer!Smile

by jojob1579 on 7/8/2013 8:14:23 PM

@jojob1579 You don't normally have to pay ANYTHING on ANY contest you win/enter. The only "payment" you have to handle yourself is on contests like this, when you're mailing an actual pair of jeans. If you don't want to mail it, just send a picture.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 7/8/2013 6:59:36 PM