37 MINUTES AGO Riddle time! What's better than edible lip balm that taste like Starbursts? (Hint: NOTHING): http://t.co/SJWsYTSGwz

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

COMMENTS

Score surfer-girl confidence tips from Bethany Hamilton, plus WIN a new smile!

Surfer Bethany Hamilton knows what it’s like to radiate confidence. (Um, hello, have you seen her smile?) But the secret to her glow isn’t about...

What makes me smile is pretty much everything: my friends, my family, my cat, and when I see someone that is truly happy, it makes me smile. Congrats to Bethany for her amazing smile and for being so confident!!! You are my idol Bethany!!! <3

by FaithHope123 on 8/25/2012 8:55:21 PM

What makes me smile is almost everything. My friends, my family, my puppy, surfing, and Bethany Hamilton, to name a few. I love to surf, and I always had wanted to, but it was Bethany that got me really craving it. I don't live close to a beach so I never really get the to surf, but I asked my parents while we were on a vacation at Nantucket , and before I knew it , I was up on a board! That was about a month ago, and I haven't surfed scince, but I love it! Thank you Bethany for introducing me to something that really makes me smile. (Of course I love my family more than anything, but I thought that might be kind of obvious

by muzic971 on 8/25/2012 5:36:20 PM

I always smile when I come home and my dog practically knocks me over to lick me! He is soooo cute and fluffy!

by muzic971 on 8/25/2012 5:20:28 PM

Congrats on your new smile Bethany. You are very beautiful, and you have uplifted many young lives in this small town of Douglas, Ga. Including mine. You are an inspiration to me... you came from broken to victorious after your incident and it just amazed me. God has seen you through and he is an amazing God.
-I have many reasons to smile (but I rarely do because of the confidence I don't have) but I will only announce a few things.
1) God. He has brought me through so many things. He has been there for me. I look up to him always. I do everything through him. He is the light inside me. “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26 NIV. He has healed me in ways no one else could (I had a hole in my heart from the time I was born up until I was 15 years old) I will rejoice and be glad in every day he gives me.
2) My baby boy, his name is Christopher Levi Scott Moore. When he smiles and giggles at me, my heart melts. And I smile non-stop. I am

by Levi'sMommy12 on 8/25/2012 5:07:42 PM

by Levi'sMommy12 on 8/25/2012 5:04:17 PM

I am a swimmer on the national team for club swimming! I work incredibly hard everyday and im proud of myself for that. However, its difficult when im at practice or at mets because i want to smile all the time but my teeth arent straight. The middle top four are but the "fang teeth" aren't. They are up higher then all my other teeth! I dont have enough money or insurance to pay for braces because it all goes to swimming. I am also a varsity cheerleader at my high school. As you know we have to smile all the time. It is really embarrassing when your teeth are messed up and people tease you about it. Swimming and cheerleading are my passion and i love them! They make me smile all the time! It would mean so much to not have to resist such an urge. Ghank you bethany for this opportunity! Hopefully you will get to see me at the 2016 Rio Olympics. Or at lwast trials Smile

by summerluchsinger on 8/25/2012 4:19:34 PM

God. God makes me smile. He is my father, my creator, my rock. I love Him and all He does for me, even when I don't deserve it. He is the reason I smile because He is my smile. He blesses me every day, and I pray that everyone will know of His greatness! As I serve Him, I only get stronger(= thank you for a message from God we all needed to hear Bethany! (=

by i_am_second21 on 8/25/2012 3:38:00 PM

To be honest, i hide my smile most of the time. But, I would say what makes me smile the most is my almost 2 year old son. He is amazing to me and pretty much every cute thing he does brings a smile to my face.

by Braysmomma on 8/25/2012 2:03:27 PM

The list of things that makes me smile is like SUPER long so, to spare you the trouble of having to read all of that I'll list the top 5.
1) Jesus!!! He's my best friend and I would be nothing without him
2) my friends!!! They encourage me SO much in my faith!!
3) my family! They always find a way to put a smile on my face (especially my dad)
4) compliments! I always try so hard to do my best at everything and to me getting a compliment makes it all worth it!
5) being able to memorize and apply scripture to my life! My absolute favorite verse is Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

Winning a new smile would be totally awesome!! If I win that'd be AMAZING, but if I don't congrats to the winner ;)
Bethany (no joke that's my name!! Smile )

by Bethanyg412 on 8/25/2012 1:27:25 AM

Congrats on your new smile Bethany! You look amazing. One thing that made me smile today was reading this article i even made the super yummy recipe! An opportunity to get straight teeth like yours only comes once in a lifetime and I am super excited that this chance was given to me. I love making others smile by doing something helpful such as donating and giving back to someone that is less fortunate then me. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to change my life and win a brand new amazing smile! My biggest dream is to have a beautiful smile!

by ToxicCrayon on 8/25/2012 12:18:26 AM