1 HOURS AGO Who needs a costume!? These Halloween makeup looks do the job all on their own: http://t.co/UYOxDNm4JL

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get crafty with leaves: http://t.co/GaIQEySn8S #DIY

3 HOURS AGO Feelin' uncomfortable about your boobs? We can help: http://t.co/AZVuvbu9d7

COMMENTS

Score surfer-girl confidence tips from Bethany Hamilton, plus WIN a new smile!

Surfer Bethany Hamilton knows what it’s like to radiate confidence. (Um, hello, have you seen her smile?) But the secret to her glow isn’t about...

Where do I begin? Smiling and laughing are some of my favorite things to do. My husband, my children, my friends, and my family make me smile. They bring so much joy to my life. On a daily basis, I smile and laugh to get me through some good times and bad. It's such a stress reliever to breathe and smile each and every day. Plus, I am pregnant with my third child, and some days it's rough. I'm worn out and tired, but I smile knowing that this precious little girl will be in our world soon! We are all so tickled to have her join our family in the next few weeks. I smile knowing that God has blessed us with this unborn miracle. Through all the uncomfortable parts of pregnancy and labor, the end result will bring us all smiles.

by annalane108 on 8/21/2012 4:28:51 PM

What makes me smile, is when i achieve a goal when doing my sport, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, when i am able to do a new move or win another medal it makes me proud after trying so hard to achieve it. Another thing that makes me smile is being able to help someone or make someone else smile, is when i volunteer or donate some money to charity's or other people that need it, seeing others smile is a big reward. What also makes me smile is being with my friends and family, being able to wake up another day and thank god for being with the people that love. That's what makes me smile.

by maggs29 on 8/21/2012 4:23:23 PM

What makes me smile? Alot of things, really. The smile on my customers' face as I serve them their coffee and wish them a good day. My best friends, and my co-workers. The joy I feel when I play bass and sing to God while at church. My new baby sister. My whole family, really. My parents, and my 5 little brothers and sisters all bring a smile to my face every day. My boyfriend. Cooking, photography, and graphic design. Glitter, bows, and lots of color. And although I don't always feel very confident because of the way my smile looks, I've learned to not mind so much, because making others smile is what makes me smile the most (:

by RiverBlade on 8/21/2012 2:55:37 PM

I wake up smiling knowing that today I will try my hardest to have a positive impact in the lives of the people I encounter even if it is a stranger ust smiling at them can make their day ten times better so I smile because a smile can impact lives greatly and it just makes the problems seem so small even if for just one second it becomes a second of peace and happiness

by sabrina alex on 8/21/2012 11:31:13 AM

I have plenty of things that make me smile. One is just knowing that God has given me another day to live makes me smile, so often we take things in this world for granted, for example; life. We wake up and live life as usual, we don't really think too much about how precious our life is, including myself. As I grow older I realize that another day is not promised. God giving me another day to live makes me smile.

by Mariemezak on 8/21/2012 1:49:35 AM

spending time with my family and really doing things we love to do together makes me smile.

by love2sing on 8/20/2012 10:56:03 PM

What makes me smile is just getting to be with the people I love and just being able to be alive.

by JBgal33♥ on 8/19/2012 12:32:53 PM

what makes me smile is no longer being homeless after 7 long years of being on the streets.You never know how good you have it till it's all gone and restored. Be Thankful!!!!!

by rb923 on 8/18/2012 2:23:33 AM

What makes me smile is getting an email from my BGF, who I hope will be maybe be my BF, who is in Rhode Island. I live all the way in California, so his emails are comforting after a stressful day at school.

by little simba on 8/18/2012 1:13:02 AM

What makes me smile is worshiping God. He is the reason why we even have things to smile about. My favorite worship song is "You're Beautiful" by Phil Wickham. The lyrics go "I see your face/ In every sunrise/ The colors of the morning are inside your eyes/ The world awakens in the light of the day/ I look up to the sky and say/ You're beautiful."
God is truly beautiful and He is the reason why I smile. Lauren I.

by jessm4ever on 8/17/2012 3:05:13 PM