12 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

12 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

15 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Score surfer-girl confidence tips from Bethany Hamilton, plus WIN a new smile!

Surfer Bethany Hamilton knows what it’s like to radiate confidence. (Um, hello, have you seen her smile?) But the secret to her glow isn’t about...

One of the things that makes me smile the most is when my brother is practicing his lines for an audition. It doesn't matter if it's a huge commercial or a small one, he will goof around and make fun of the lines. If we tell him to move his arms, he starts to do windmills and go crazy. It never fails to make me crack up laughing.

by soccerholic on 8/17/2012 11:06:01 AM

Me with my four best friends either if I`m with 1,2,or 3 of them. They could make me smile and laugh for hours. I love when we have sleepovers together. Being together, talking,or just hanging out. That what makes me smile.

by Aagee220 on 8/16/2012 10:54:21 PM

Me with my 4 best friends eather if i`m with 1,2,or 3 of them. They could make me smile and laugh for hours.I love when we have sleepovers together. Beining together,talking,or just hangging out. That what makes me smile.

by Aagee220 on 8/16/2012 10:42:26 PM

So many things make me smile, but the two top make-me-smilers are: Knowing I'm in God's hands. Knowing that he won't let go of me even when I feel so far away from him. Knowing that he will make sure my life is happy and pure as long as I spread the word of his miracle-workings. And second, sitting by the lake and having a bonfire with friends and family. I love hearing waves crash on the shore and the fire crackling and spitting out flames. I LOVE TO SMILE!!!!! Even though i might not win this contest, i want to tell everyone why I smile. P.S. Bethany, you inspired me!!!!

by Nutmeg99 on 8/16/2012 6:36:28 PM

Being with friends while sitting around a campfire by the lake makes me smile. I love hearing the mizture of waves splashing on shore and the fire crackling and spitting out flames! Laughing

by Nutmeg99 on 8/16/2012 6:23:45 PM

Calling or talking to a friend at the end of the day. It always makes me feel good.

by Fieldhockey422 on 8/16/2012 5:52:08 PM

Being with my family and friends always makes me smile!

by LoveFromEmily on 8/15/2012 3:38:46 PM

Cooking Out With My Family Always Makes Me Smile.

by divaella on 8/14/2012 9:41:56 PM

I forgot to add that Pokemon make me smile, especially Oshawott and snivy. They are both just so cute.
I tried to get my mom to let me wear yellow eye shadow so I could look like snivy, but mom wouldn't let me

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:06:15 PM

I could use a banana pineapple colada right now...
Great. Another extra pound gained.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:03:15 PM