AN HOUR AGO #BookClub 5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities!: http://t.co/yaPTH6Rj3x

2 HOURS AGO #ToughStuff: What to do when you can't stop hurting your hair: http://t.co/N6sM39vJpO

3 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Could you be @CodySimpson's girlfriend?: http://t.co/mlkP4If3iF

COMMENTS

Score surfer-girl confidence tips from Bethany Hamilton, plus WIN a new smile!

Surfer Bethany Hamilton knows what it’s like to radiate confidence. (Um, hello, have you seen her smile?) But the secret to her glow isn’t about...

I smile because of my wonderful life, which is filled with everything I need and more. I smile because smiling makes people happy! ={D

by Bobalina on 8/13/2012 6:32:19 PM

Playing soccer is what makes me smile. I am not the prettiest girl in the owrld, but when I am out on the feild it doesn't matter what I look like. It is what has helped me accept who I am.

by sbieber13 on 8/13/2012 5:27:09 PM

Waking up in the morning and seeing sunlight makes me smile. Hearing a good joke makes me smile and laugh. I love seeing my friends and family all together at parties. Coming home on the last day of school always seems to make me smile. I like going to Poland and seeing my mom's side of the family that I rarely get to see. Being with the people I love never fails to make me smile.

by goldgirl247 on 8/13/2012 2:24:13 PM

I smile everytime I wake up in the morning because I know that God has a purpose for me that day. I love giving to other people because when their face lights up and they smile, it gives me a warm feeling and I can only help but to smile back. Also when I hear stories about courageous heros who overcome obstacles no matter what road block gets thrown in their way I get a sense of strength. Although I was only 7 when he passed, I smile when I think of memories of my dad who died in 2007. We had many joyful memories together so when I think of him and the memories we had together I have to grin. Last but not least the thing that makes me smile the most is when I get to see my family at thanksgiving. We always spend all day with the cousins that I never get to see , and the Aunts and Uncles that are always to busy to visit. Besides I heard that frowing causes wrinkles and I think that's as good a reason as any! XD

by Fashion Diva 123 on 8/12/2012 6:08:44 PM

What makes me smile is being with my friends and family. Even on my bad days my friends and family know how to cheer me up and always make me feel good about myself. They do that by the joy of laughter. Even when I'm sad a good laugh cheers me up ever time and my family and friends are full of good laughs. Weather its my baby sister dancing to just dance, my mom commenting on the TV, or my best friend making a sour face laughter is the best medicine in my life.

by JusticeJulieBella on 8/12/2012 12:56:48 PM

What makes me smile is going to an event called Make 'em Smile. It an event where you go walk around and have a fun with a family that has children with special needs.What makes me smile is seeing all the people with special needs having a fun time not caring about the condition they're in.What makes me smile is this event one day where the special needs kids don't have to worry!!! Smile

by xxnomercie13xx on 8/12/2012 11:43:02 AM

What makes me smile is helping others, because I know that, no matter how small the task was, it could really help them. I smile when I see people making a difference in the world and helping others. I smile when I see people succeeding because others helped them.

by daylilly on 8/12/2012 10:52:32 AM

What makes me smile is seeing other people succeed, and seeing them do great, because I know that they'll move on and do bigger and better things. Even if it's someone who's really rude to me, I always smile seeing people accomplish things. It's the best feeling in the world.

by cheerfulcheer on 8/12/2012 10:49:33 AM

When I see my family happy I unconsciously pull out my big buck teeth smile. With my big family of 6, times can be tough for us, but there are always times when come together and really come to love and understand each other more. There are many things that make me smile, but when when I see my family in total bliss that is when I truly smile. This is what really makes me smile.

by vln2723 on 8/11/2012 5:11:34 PM

What makes me smile is my three year old cousin, Ayden. Although he has leukemia he loves life the same as any other kid if not more. He's such a funny loving kid and he's brimming with positivity. Anyone who walks into the same room as him can feel his good energy and can't help but smile. He always says the funniest things that make your day so much better. He's one of the most inspiring people I know and he's only three! Even though he's gone through so much in his short life he is as happy as can be. Ayden makes me smile one of those big toothy grins, because he makes me realize life is not meant to be drowned in worry and sorry, but it is meant to be lived and bathed in sunshine.

by schaflog8 on 8/11/2012 11:10:18 AM