5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

5 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

8 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Win! Grab new faves from GL's Fab Fall Finds guide

Welcome to GL's Fabulous Fall Finds 2012! We've got a fierce lineup of new faves for fall plus 17 perf prezzies for you to win from...

So when do these get posted? You said that you will be contacted if you won. I haven't been contacted, so does that me I didn't win?

by horselover3170 on 11/28/2012 6:48:38 PM

modmodmod
how do you know if you won one of these prizes?

Hey girlie, if you win someone from GL will contact you!

Lauren T.

by asmola5004 on 11/4/2012 6:34:09 PM

When will the winners be posted?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure exactly when the winners will be posted, but these contests have expired so it should be in the next few weeks!

Meghan D.

by bananakate33 on 11/3/2012 10:06:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, I'm so confused, I can't tell if this guy likes me or not. Lately, I catch him staring at me in class, and he's always talking to me like all the time. Also, he seems to pop up and talk to me and look at me randomly whenever he has time. Plus, yesterday in bio, I wanted to be in his group so I switched groups with the guy behind me, right? It turns out he was in the original group. Anyway, later he texted me and was like "Why'd you switch groups on me? U knew I was in group 6" so I said "the guy behind me said u were in 5!" and he's like ask me next time please!" me: "I will next time if it bothers you sooooo very much." him: "It does, am I not good enough or something?" me: "oh haha and no ur not, jk, I'd rather work with u" him: "i'd rather work with u too". Plus, his best friend also seems to really want to know if I like him, the other week he just randomly asked me if I liked him or something. Does this sound like he likes me?

hey! Yeah I think it does Smile

Helen S.

by cheerfulcheer on 10/27/2012 2:43:57 PM

The Phone is MINE!!!! I NEED a Phone! I don't have one!!!!!!!!

by cupcakesshruti on 10/26/2012 7:29:14 AM

when will the winners for the prizes be announced?

by unicorn2000 on 10/21/2012 8:43:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
ok, so there is this guy and I know he likes me because he told me and we slow danced at dances and, well, here's the bad news: he just told my BFF that he liked her and asked if he wanted to go out with her, and then he said that he never liked me anyway. I'm very confused now. What happened????
thanks for your help. xoxoxoxoxo

Hey B-A-N-A-N-A-S!, I don't know girl. Sometimes people stop liking crushes out of the blue. No worries, I know he's not the only cute guy in your grade. Any other boys you might like? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by B-A-N-A-N-A-S! on 10/18/2012 9:06:33 PM

do u get a free texting for like a year or something with the phone??

by jazzkaur on 10/11/2012 8:48:41 PM

mod mod mod
how do i know if i won a daily contest? Smile

by carebear27 on 10/2/2012 6:05:37 PM

Are you guys ever going to have a writing contest? That would be cool because it wouldn't just be 'click' and you enter. You would have to put some thought into it before you enter anything.
Plus, I just really enjoy writing.

Hey Doggybobo, yeah we've had some in the past, though I'm not sure if any are coming up soon. Keep checking back but in the meantime be sure you're writing some stuff so you'll be ready when we do have some. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.