7 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

10 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

11 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

COMMENTS

Win! Grab new faves from GL's Fab Fall Finds guide

Welcome to GL's Fabulous Fall Finds 2012! We've got a fierce lineup of new faves for fall plus 17 perf prezzies for you to win from...

mod mod mod private this please

Hey chica! All I can urge you to do is get some help. For bigger issues, you can't do it on your own. Give Nineline a shot, or speak up to your counselor.

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/12/2012 4:59:42 PM

mod mod mod
what are you currently studying in your college classes?

Hey chica! I'm actually a senior in highschool Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/12/2012 4:48:33 PM

mod mod mod do you remember any videos other than bill nye and magic school bus you watched in school from grades 3-12?

Hey girl! I also watched School House Rock. The songs were so catchy!

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/12/2012 4:42:55 PM

mod mod mod how do u cope with traumatic things?

Hey girl. You should really talk to a trusted adult for serious matters like that. I'm sorry if you've been traumatized. You can also try Nineline.

The Nineline Anonymous
counseling hotline:

Nineline.org

1-800-999-9999

xoxoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/12/2012 4:37:41 PM

mod mod mod
is shakespeare a good thing to use in like homeschoolers acting club?

Yes! Shakespeare is a fantastic and well-respected playwright. Maybe try one of his lesser known plays, like Richard III or Taming of the Shrew.

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/12/2012 4:35:40 PM

mod mod mod
what countries food do you love?

Hey girl! I will forever love Italian food Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/12/2012 4:33:14 PM

mod mod mod
im homeschooled
what would be some cool fun interesting things to put in my curriculum

Hey chica! You could go out for a sport. That'd be a great way to get in shape, make new friends, and it'd be something to put on that curriculum!

xoxo

Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/12/2012 3:27:29 PM

Hey girl, I'm sorry that's the case! I still suggest you take a warm shower or bath to relax. Painting your nails a fun color always brightens my mood! Good luck.

xoxo
Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/12/2012 3:25:54 PM

mod mod mod hide rhis
i had an emotional breakdown last night that has left me weak and sick feeling in addition to im on my period
how can i relax
i have somewhere i have to go in like four hours

Hey chica, I'm sorry to hear about that! Are you sure that you absolutely have to go to this event in four hours? Sometimes the best thing for our bodies is rest. Talk to a parent about staying home and getting some sleep. Hopefully then you'll be in better shape tomorrow! If you have to go tonight, try taking a hot shower or bath, and eating something healthy and light, like soup or salad. To relax more, maybe try a bit of yoga or pamper yourself by paining your nails.

xoxo

Katie L. Katie L.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/12/2012 2:46:02 PM

Mod mod mod I think you missed a few of my questions

I dont have any more of yours in my inbox! So maybe resend them? They must not have gone through. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.