1 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

2 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

3 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

COMMENTS

#GLFashBash: GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash

GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash went down on July 26…and it was pretty much (yep, definitely) the best day of summer. It was the ultimate party...

MOD If I join the event online do I need to RSVP?

Nope! Just tune into GL's website on Friday!

ElizabethGwenn

by ContestLover1 on 7/24/2013 1:37:14 PM

If I'm going to view the event online do I need to RSVP?

Nope! Just go onto the GL website the day of the event to find links and streaming videos!

ElizabethGwenn

by ContestLover1 on 7/24/2013 1:34:12 PM

Hey girlies! Join my new club "Guide To A Fabulous YOU" to ask questions or apply for officer positions! You can ask almost any question and get an answer ASAP! From boys to school, we've got answers to almost everything!! Thanks! Smile

by coolkitten24 on 7/24/2013 1:10:54 PM

MOD
Can you only win prizes if you have a google+ account?

Hey GL girl! You can win prizes if you're watching the Google+ streaming on the website. GL will be tweeting about the FashBash as well!

ElizabethGwenn

by poetpower on 7/24/2013 11:58:57 AM

What is this preparty and how can I do it? I love in Maryland, so ill be coming to the actual party.

Hey GL girl! Unfortunately, pre-party is for special guests, but we're glad you're coming to the actual FashBash party!

ElizabethGwenn

by Linsertart on 7/24/2013 9:44:48 AM

MOD MOD
What should I wear? Is it a dressy event or more casual?

Hey amandahugnkiss, I don't think it is a dressy event. As long as you look cute and comfy in your outfit. You should be good to go. Have fun girly! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by amandahugnkiss on 7/23/2013 7:49:23 PM

What would I wear? Is it A dressy event or is it more casual?

by amandahugnkiss on 7/23/2013 10:53:18 AM

MOD
do you have to have a google+ account to watch or just go to this link?

Hey girl,

You won't have to have an account. Just click the link the day of the show!

Caroline C.

by poetpower on 7/22/2013 2:05:53 PM

How come I can't see any of my comments that I post? I have been commenting a lot, but they never show up.

Hey XxloveddreamerxX, mhmm I'm not sure. The same thing has happened to other girls before. Try refreshing the page and making sure your comments are going through. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Xxlovedreamerxx on 7/21/2013 10:43:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do you connect to watch it online? And what would I miss if I tuned in at 3pm EST ?

Hey sweetpea185, you would go back to this link: http://www.girlslife.com/fashionbash?cp=all and since it stars at 2 you wouldn't miss much. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.