8 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

9 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

9 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

#GLFashBash: GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash

GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash went down on July 26…and it was pretty much (yep, definitely) the best day of summer. It was the ultimate party...

Wish i could go, it looks like it will be so much fun! Too bad I live in Wisconsin... Frown

by laneybugrocks on 7/21/2013 12:55:49 PM

Can I be part of the model search if I can't come to the event?

Hey! I think you gotta be there, sins it's taking place at the event, sorry!

Helen S.

by goldys44 on 7/20/2013 2:46:02 AM

Will you be doing this again next year? And if you are, is it going to be in Maryland? I live there but I can't go this year.

Hey chica! I'm not sure if we're planning on doing it again next year, but if we do, we'd love to see you there!

xoxo

Kate G.

by Sweetie99 on 7/19/2013 4:45:23 AM

Ok so, Im going, however I live in New Jersey. Is that allowed? I know, it is kind of a stupid question but i just want to make sure. Also, how should we dress? Fancy or Casual?

Of course you're allowed to come! And dress comfy chica!

Melissa T.

by gigiluv on 7/18/2013 4:22:00 PM

Can we watch it on here and not on google plus? my mom won't let me have a google account.

by mcneecla000 on 7/18/2013 10:53:06 AM

What sort of prizes will be available online?

It's a surprise! Check the site out on July 26th to win big! xx

Hannah M

by Xxlovedreamerxx on 7/17/2013 12:23:07 AM

MOD PLEASE!!
Should we print out our tickets for the bash???
Thanks!

Hey Girlie! You don't need to print tickets if you register- we'll have your name when you come to check in!

xoxo

Kate G.

by avb123 on 7/15/2013 2:43:10 PM

So wish I lived in MD!!!! I live in GA! This would be such a blast if i had it here in my hometown! What knds of stuff can we win from the online aspect of the bash???? I aready put this event on my calender and plan to be at my computer in plenty of time to watch it online!!! Cant wait I love GL SOOOO MUCH!

by kninja99 on 7/15/2013 9:41:19 AM

On the RSVP page it says the time is in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) but here we use EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). I know that it is probably just a mistake, but I want to be sure about it.

Hey! I'm sure it means eastern time, since it's in Baltimore, probably just a mistake, thanks for letting us know!

Helen S.

by laurenlady on 7/13/2013 1:44:13 PM

I really want to go to the BTS Fashion Bash but do we have to live in Maryland to be able to attend? Also can anyone go and do we just have to RSVP to get an invitation??

Hey! Since it's in MD you have to be able to get to the party, but it's not required that you be a MD resident. Yeah just RSVP and you'll be all set Smile

Helen S.