13 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

14 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

15 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

#GLFashBash: GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash

GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash went down on July 26…and it was pretty much (yep, definitely) the best day of summer. It was the ultimate party...

Looks really fun!!!!! But can't go live in TexasFrown

by Ggirlthe50 on 7/13/2013 12:10:56 AM

aww i wish i lived in maryland well i could still hav fun watchin online n wining prizes (maybe) yaaay cant wait.

by sasha6041 on 7/12/2013 11:34:25 PM

OMG this is not Fair. This would be a BLAST and the coolest thing ever! but that week im going to be at the Beach! not fair!!!! Helen S.

by Maple12413 on 7/12/2013 9:05:36 PM

MOD MOD What is Google+ ?? Do you have to pay for it?

Hey GL girl! Google + is Google's social network where you can stream videos and interact. To get Google + you need a Google account, although it is free to join.

by Uniquester on 7/12/2013 3:32:30 PM

So Glad that I have Google+

by Cleo0916 on 7/12/2013 12:20:45 AM

I can't make the bash, but it looks like so much fun! GL, please do one in St. Louis! I've always wanted to be a model, so how can I take part in the model search if I won't be at the bash? Thanks so much!

by lydiaj on 7/11/2013 8:53:42 PM

Mod mod mod I live in Georgia and I can't go because I have state finals for swimming :[. is there any way i can still see it and win prizes??? P.S you should really do an event in Atlanta

Hey GL girl! Thanks for the suggestion! If you can't come (we wish you could!), check out our livestream on Google + the day of the event.

by spartans_softball30 on 7/10/2013 2:53:02 PM

Mod! My Mom won't let me go! Maryland is really far away and I really wanna go! Please help!

Hey Wildstar19, mhm. What if she tagged along? Think she'd go for that? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Wildstar19 on 7/9/2013 8:37:48 PM

When I go to sign up for this event the All Access Wristband description says;

" Bonus: The first 250 girls to arrive will receive a VIP wristband. VIPs get the chance to be chosen to sit front row at the fashion show, meet Victoria Justice, participate in Barbizon's Real Girl to Runway modeling makeover experience and much more. Plus, all VIPs score GL's Fashion Bash Swag Bag, packed with over $500 in amazing back to school goodies!"

If we arent going to get to meet Victoria Justice, why does this say we will?

Hey k1776, it says there's a possibilty of meeting her, and if you don't get to meet her, you'll get a chance to do all that other stuff listed. Hope that cleared it up for you. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by k1776 on 7/9/2013 5:47:58 PM

Hey is it true that the first 250 girls that arrive will get a vip wristband where it allows you to sit front row in the fashion show and meet Victoria Justice. Also i dont understand the modeling search and the sponsor booth what is that all about. Thanks

Hey girl! It is true that the first 250 girls will receive a VIP wristband, as well as a chance to sit front row of the fashion show, and other goodies- we have swag bags!

Quick update! Our Fashion Bash is the official pre-party for the Summer Break Tour. And yes, some lucky GL girls at the Fashion Bash will win tickets to meet Victoria and sit front row at her concert! Hope you can make it!

Kelsey H.

by brianna_chic15 on 7/9/2013 4:42:40 PM

Military fashion is in. This fall try being bold and edgy with a military-inspired coat or a dark brown leather jacket with a fur collar for a cool aviator attitude.
Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!