6 HOURS AGO #TearJerkerAlert: The newest novel in the #GLBookClub is seriously sob-worthy (& *SO* good):

7 HOURS AGO Just got a reminder text from Luke: #WITSacademy classes resume tn, 7p, @NickelodeonTV! Wanna chat with your Guardian? Txt GUARDIAN to 91757

7 HOURS AGO #WeTriedIt: One GL editor's search for fleeky brows with the help of @grandelashMD. (Next up? #Eyelashes!):

#GLFashBash: GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash

GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash went down on July 26…and it was pretty much (yep, definitely) the best day of summer. It was the ultimate party...

I live in NY and it the day before my moms b-day so I'm going. YES!!!!!!!! Do you have to pay for stuff at the sponsors booths? MODMODMODMODMODMOD

Hey girl,

The event is totally free, and you'll definitely leave with some free treats!

Caroline C.

by hgrules on 7/9/2013 9:26:58 AM

What type of clothing do we wear. And do we receive the wristbands in the mail or do we get them at the bash. Thanks.

Hey girl,

It's a casual event, so you can wear whatever you like! There will be styling and makeup stations where you can dress up your look if you like. And you should receive the wristbands when you arrive at the bash. Have fun!

Caroline C.

by hgrules on 7/9/2013 9:23:12 AM

I wish I lived in Maryland! But I hope I win one of the online prizes!

by lillyfairy on 7/8/2013 5:38:16 PM

I wish I could go!!! I'm gonna be in Rochester, so that's 6 hours away. Maybe... just maybe... I could convince my mom to drive me and my cousins.

by blondielowandie on 7/5/2013 4:41:11 PM

How can I do this when I live in Georgia?

Hey chica, you can join us on Google Plus where you can get the same experience! Just visit this post during the event on July 26th from 2 to 5pm.

Jess D.

by Dstyles34 on 7/5/2013 9:48:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD Does an adult need to come inside with you?

Hey girl! If you’re under 18, it is strongly recommended
that you bring a parent with you! You can get mom or dad a wristband the same
place you get yours! Have fun!!

Melissa T.

by XOXOLOVE on 7/4/2013 1:51:39 PM

I live in MD, but can't go!! It's during Ramadan and I'll be fasting that day Frown

by sweetie99 on 7/4/2013 12:53:48 PM

YAYY! something that's not in california!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/4/2013 11:00:00 AM

if u r veiwing this from online what kind of prizes can u win? ps u should come to muskegon, mi.

Hey chica! You'll find out about the special prizes for online viewers when you tune in Friday, July 26 from 2 to 5 p.m. Have a blast and good luck Smile

Julie H.

by gshiftskull on 7/4/2013 3:11:20 AM

I can't go, it's too far... Frown

by puella94 on 7/3/2013 4:24:23 PM

Go Cargo. Try switching it up with some cool cargo skinnies. It’s a great break from your go-to pair of jeans
Time for some serious adventure! What sounds totally exciting?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).