12 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

13 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

14 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

#GLFashBash: GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash

GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash went down on July 26…and it was pretty much (yep, definitely) the best day of summer. It was the ultimate party...

MOD MOD MOD MOD this is kind of a weird question but is this party casual or more fancy because I want to go and I'm already planning my outfit.

Hey girlie, it's more casual. Look nice and be comfortable!

Lauren T.

by ftpopstar on 6/30/2013 6:38:14 PM

i wanna go!

by nickiminajrocks1 on 6/25/2013 8:58:44 PM

That would be so much fun. I would love to bring some friends and have a gl great time.

by fashionqn on 6/24/2013 6:04:22 PM

I would love to come but I live in a different state and airfare...:l ...way to much

by serena4576 on 6/21/2013 11:48:33 AM

Awwww Frown I live in Texas... there's no way I'm going

by allison667 on 6/21/2013 11:20:48 AM

This sounds like so much fun! I sorta far but not TO far..hmm lol Helen S.

by maggie183 on 6/20/2013 7:01:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I'm not allowed to get tickets for the concert. Do I have to get tickets for the concert to go the pre party? Thanks a bunch.

Hey girlie, just RSVP to get your wristband for the pre party on the invite page. Your parent will need to RSVP for a free parent wristband too.

Lauren T.

by fashiongirl43 on 6/17/2013 7:31:39 PM

So wish I could come!! Live in Canada and I have like no time to do anything but 4-h all summer Frown

by graigrai24 on 6/16/2013 9:32:39 AM

why can't it be in Oregon??????? plz plz plz plz plz do something in Oregon GL plz plz plz Helen S.

by Skitt00 on 6/15/2013 3:47:43 PM

I wanna go I wanna go

by mackandally on 6/15/2013 1:14:18 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.