1 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! GLgirl, Eve spills her secrets for flawless skin: http://t.co/6SJSUXg6TC

2 HOURS AGO Got #PMS cravings? Swap your guilty pleasures for some #cleaneats: http://t.co/gHtcfeaxm7

3 HOURS AGO Become the queen of #cateyes with @AboutFacesDay's beauty tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/4QWtPuyts7

COMMENTS

#GLFashBash: GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash

GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash went down on July 26…and it was pretty much (yep, definitely) the best day of summer. It was the ultimate party...

Why does it have to be so far away Frown

by YouCanCallMeCat on 6/15/2013 11:17:06 AM

in Dover Delaware plz plz plz plz i would just love it if it was here so i could go

by animal lover2982983294 on 6/13/2013 6:23:10 PM

Oh look... On my birthday, in my hometown, but I'll be in France that week for a photoshoot.

by puffinlover99 on 6/13/2013 11:25:34 AM

Nothing ever happens in Missouri! Especially saint louis!!!!

by emim88 on 6/13/2013 10:24:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Do you have to have Summer Break Tour Tickets to be at this?
Thanks SO Much!
I am 1 hour from Baltimore! That would be so awesome!

hey! not at all Smile just register for your free wristband and have a blast!

Helen S.

by Genovi on 6/13/2013 9:52:51 AM

Too bad I live in Canada Frown

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 10:15:59 PM

I would love to have one of these before my tour stop!! You should have one on the tour that Wednesday. Smile

by glgirl1199 on 6/12/2013 6:05:11 PM