AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

#GLFashBash: GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash

GL's Back-to-School Fashion Bash went down on July 26…and it was pretty much (yep, definitely) the best day of summer. It was the ultimate party...

mod mod mod !!!!!

do they have partys like that in britain

Hey girlie, the party was only local to the GL office in Maryland. There's nothing in other parts of the world.

Lauren T.

by styleislife on 8/25/2013 5:55:03 PM

I went to This it was so much fun Smile

by Zania on 7/29/2013 6:18:58 PM

That should say fash

by Vacutie on 7/28/2013 4:45:16 PM

I didn't watch the whole gash bash so could somebody tell me who the winners were?

by Vacutie on 7/28/2013 4:44:41 PM

it was great...hope u guys do it gain next year Kelsey H.

by _karen_ on 7/26/2013 4:53:06 PM

where is the girl who was randomly chosen to model?

by poetpower on 7/26/2013 4:51:38 PM

Is anyone else having issues with the sound and picture online?

by soccerholic on 7/26/2013 2:17:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

Are there refreshment and snacks or do i bring money to buy some?

Hey girlie,

I think your wristband will include everything at
the event, but I would eat lunch before you go, because I’m not sure how much
food there will be!

Meghan D.

by akaprincess on 7/25/2013 10:08:21 PM

Modmodmod What would be a good time to arrive? Are there any events before two?

Hey girlie,

You might want to get there a little before 2pm to
get a good seat for the concert, but the events don’t start until 2!

Meghan D.

by bass2001 on 7/25/2013 9:03:34 PM

MOD
When will the fashion show start?
Thanks.

Hey girl, it starts around 3!

Melissa T.

by ajrocker on 7/25/2013 4:38:34 PM

MOD If I join the event online do I need to RSVP?

Nope! Just tune into GL's website on Friday!

ElizabethGwenn

by ContestLover1 on 7/24/2013 1:37:14 PM

If I'm going to view the event online do I need to RSVP?

Nope! Just go onto the GL website the day of the event to find links and streaming videos!

ElizabethGwenn

by ContestLover1 on 7/24/2013 1:34:12 PM

Hey girlies! Join my new club "Guide To A Fabulous YOU" to ask questions or apply for officer positions! You can ask almost any question and get an answer ASAP! From boys to school, we've got answers to almost everything!! Thanks! Smile

by coolkitten24 on 7/24/2013 1:10:54 PM

MOD
Can you only win prizes if you have a google+ account?

Hey GL girl! You can win prizes if you're watching the Google+ streaming on the website. GL will be tweeting about the FashBash as well!

ElizabethGwenn

by poetpower on 7/24/2013 11:58:57 AM

What is this preparty and how can I do it? I love in Maryland, so ill be coming to the actual party.

Hey GL girl! Unfortunately, pre-party is for special guests, but we're glad you're coming to the actual FashBash party!

ElizabethGwenn

by Linsertart on 7/24/2013 9:44:48 AM

MOD MOD
What should I wear? Is it a dressy event or more casual?

Hey amandahugnkiss, I don't think it is a dressy event. As long as you look cute and comfy in your outfit. You should be good to go. Have fun girly! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by amandahugnkiss on 7/23/2013 7:49:23 PM

What would I wear? Is it A dressy event or is it more casual?

by amandahugnkiss on 7/23/2013 10:53:18 AM

MOD
do you have to have a google+ account to watch or just go to this link?

Hey girl,

You won't have to have an account. Just click the link the day of the show!

Caroline C.

by poetpower on 7/22/2013 2:05:53 PM

How come I can't see any of my comments that I post? I have been commenting a lot, but they never show up.

Hey XxloveddreamerxX, mhmm I'm not sure. The same thing has happened to other girls before. Try refreshing the page and making sure your comments are going through. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Xxlovedreamerxx on 7/21/2013 10:43:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do you connect to watch it online? And what would I miss if I tuned in at 3pm EST ?

Hey sweetpea185, you would go back to this link: http://www.girlslife.com/fashionbash?cp=all and since it stars at 2 you wouldn't miss much. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by sweetpea185 on 7/21/2013 9:34:57 PM

Wish i could go, it looks like it will be so much fun! Too bad I live in Wisconsin... Frown

by laneybugrocks on 7/21/2013 12:55:49 PM

Can I be part of the model search if I can't come to the event?

Hey! I think you gotta be there, sins it's taking place at the event, sorry!

Helen S.

by goldys44 on 7/20/2013 2:46:02 AM

Will you be doing this again next year? And if you are, is it going to be in Maryland? I live there but I can't go this year.

Hey chica! I'm not sure if we're planning on doing it again next year, but if we do, we'd love to see you there!

xoxo

Kate G.

by Sweetie99 on 7/19/2013 4:45:23 AM

Ok so, Im going, however I live in New Jersey. Is that allowed? I know, it is kind of a stupid question but i just want to make sure. Also, how should we dress? Fancy or Casual?

Of course you're allowed to come! And dress comfy chica!

Melissa T.

by gigiluv on 7/18/2013 4:22:00 PM

Can we watch it on here and not on google plus? my mom won't let me have a google account.

by mcneecla000 on 7/18/2013 10:53:06 AM

What sort of prizes will be available online?

It's a surprise! Check the site out on July 26th to win big! xx

Hannah M

by Xxlovedreamerxx on 7/17/2013 12:23:07 AM

MOD PLEASE!!
Should we print out our tickets for the bash???
Thanks!

Hey Girlie! You don't need to print tickets if you register- we'll have your name when you come to check in!

xoxo

Kate G.

by avb123 on 7/15/2013 2:43:10 PM

So wish I lived in MD!!!! I live in GA! This would be such a blast if i had it here in my hometown! What knds of stuff can we win from the online aspect of the bash???? I aready put this event on my calender and plan to be at my computer in plenty of time to watch it online!!! Cant wait I love GL SOOOO MUCH!

by kninja99 on 7/15/2013 9:41:19 AM

On the RSVP page it says the time is in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) but here we use EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). I know that it is probably just a mistake, but I want to be sure about it.

Hey! I'm sure it means eastern time, since it's in Baltimore, probably just a mistake, thanks for letting us know!

Helen S.

by laurenlady on 7/13/2013 1:44:13 PM

I really want to go to the BTS Fashion Bash but do we have to live in Maryland to be able to attend? Also can anyone go and do we just have to RSVP to get an invitation??

Hey! Since it's in MD you have to be able to get to the party, but it's not required that you be a MD resident. Yeah just RSVP and you'll be all set Smile

Helen S.

by selenahayley on 7/13/2013 12:54:58 AM

Looks really fun!!!!! But can't go live in TexasFrown

by Ggirlthe50 on 7/13/2013 12:10:56 AM

aww i wish i lived in maryland well i could still hav fun watchin online n wining prizes (maybe) yaaay cant wait.

by sasha6041 on 7/12/2013 11:34:25 PM

OMG this is not Fair. This would be a BLAST and the coolest thing ever! but that week im going to be at the Beach! not fair!!!! Helen S.

by Maple12413 on 7/12/2013 9:05:36 PM

MOD MOD What is Google+ ?? Do you have to pay for it?

Hey GL girl! Google + is Google's social network where you can stream videos and interact. To get Google + you need a Google account, although it is free to join.

ElizabethGwenn

by Uniquester on 7/12/2013 3:32:30 PM

So Glad that I have Google+

by Cleo0916 on 7/12/2013 12:20:45 AM

I can't make the bash, but it looks like so much fun! GL, please do one in St. Louis! I've always wanted to be a model, so how can I take part in the model search if I won't be at the bash? Thanks so much!

by lydiaj on 7/11/2013 8:53:42 PM

Mod mod mod I live in Georgia and I can't go because I have state finals for swimming :[. is there any way i can still see it and win prizes??? P.S you should really do an event in Atlanta

Hey GL girl! Thanks for the suggestion! If you can't come (we wish you could!), check out our livestream on Google + the day of the event.

ElizabethGwenn

by spartans_softball30 on 7/10/2013 2:53:02 PM

Mod! My Mom won't let me go! Maryland is really far away and I really wanna go! Please help!

Hey Wildstar19, mhm. What if she tagged along? Think she'd go for that? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Wildstar19 on 7/9/2013 8:37:48 PM

When I go to sign up for this event the All Access Wristband description says;

" Bonus: The first 250 girls to arrive will receive a VIP wristband. VIPs get the chance to be chosen to sit front row at the fashion show, meet Victoria Justice, participate in Barbizon's Real Girl to Runway modeling makeover experience and much more. Plus, all VIPs score GL's Fashion Bash Swag Bag, packed with over $500 in amazing back to school goodies!"

If we arent going to get to meet Victoria Justice, why does this say we will?

Hey k1776, it says there's a possibilty of meeting her, and if you don't get to meet her, you'll get a chance to do all that other stuff listed. Hope that cleared it up for you. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by k1776 on 7/9/2013 5:47:58 PM

modmodmodmodmod
Hey is it true that the first 250 girls that arrive will get a vip wristband where it allows you to sit front row in the fashion show and meet Victoria Justice. Also i dont understand the modeling search and the sponsor booth what is that all about. Thanks

Hey girl! It is true that the first 250 girls will receive a VIP wristband, as well as a chance to sit front row of the fashion show, and other goodies- we have swag bags!

Quick update! Our Fashion Bash is the official pre-party for the Summer Break Tour. And yes, some lucky GL girls at the Fashion Bash will win tickets to meet Victoria and sit front row at her concert! Hope you can make it!

Kelsey H.

by brianna_chic15 on 7/9/2013 4:42:40 PM

I live in NY and it the day before my moms b-day so I'm going. YES!!!!!!!! Do you have to pay for stuff at the sponsors booths? MODMODMODMODMODMOD

Hey girl,

The event is totally free, and you'll definitely leave with some free treats!

xo

Caroline C.

by hgrules on 7/9/2013 9:26:58 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
What type of clothing do we wear. And do we receive the wristbands in the mail or do we get them at the bash. Thanks.

Hey girl,

It's a casual event, so you can wear whatever you like! There will be styling and makeup stations where you can dress up your look if you like. And you should receive the wristbands when you arrive at the bash. Have fun!

Caroline C.

by hgrules on 7/9/2013 9:23:12 AM

I wish I lived in Maryland! But I hope I win one of the online prizes!

by lillyfairy on 7/8/2013 5:38:16 PM

I wish I could go!!! I'm gonna be in Rochester, so that's 6 hours away. Maybe... just maybe... I could convince my mom to drive me and my cousins.

by blondielowandie on 7/5/2013 4:41:11 PM

How can I do this when I live in Georgia?

Hey chica, you can join us on Google Plus where you can get the same experience! Just visit this post during the event on July 26th from 2 to 5pm.

Jess D.

by Dstyles34 on 7/5/2013 9:48:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD Does an adult need to come inside with you?

Hey girl! If you’re under 18, it is strongly recommended
that you bring a parent with you! You can get mom or dad a wristband the same
place you get yours! Have fun!!

Melissa T.

by XOXOLOVE on 7/4/2013 1:51:39 PM

I live in MD, but can't go!! It's during Ramadan and I'll be fasting that day Frown

by sweetie99 on 7/4/2013 12:53:48 PM

YAYY! something that's not in california!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/4/2013 11:00:00 AM

if u r veiwing this from online what kind of prizes can u win? ps u should come to muskegon, mi.

Hey chica! You'll find out about the special prizes for online viewers when you tune in Friday, July 26 from 2 to 5 p.m. Have a blast and good luck Smile

xo

Julie H.

by gshiftskull on 7/4/2013 3:11:20 AM

I can't go, it's too far... Frown

by puella94 on 7/3/2013 4:24:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Does it cost anything to get in?

Nope! It doesn't cost any money to get into the GL Fash Bash!

ElizabethGwenn

by tellatubies89 on 7/3/2013 12:56:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Does it cost anything to get in?

Nope! It doesn't cost any money to get into the GL Fash Bash!

ElizabethGwenn

by tellatubies89 on 7/3/2013 12:54:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Are there going to be any other activities there?

Hey girl! There's also going to be tons of sponsor boothes tooo! Have fun!

Melissa T.

by LuLuLove5725 on 7/2/2013 4:51:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
How old do you have to be for this?

Hey girl! You can come to the event not matter what your
age, just make sure to bring a parent if you’re under 18! Have fun!

Melissa T.

by LuLuLove5725 on 7/2/2013 1:33:28 PM

Finally! Something good comes out of living in Maryland Laughing

by Sweetie99 on 7/2/2013 9:30:49 AM

Will there be another event like this next year?

by Craftycece on 7/1/2013 6:52:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
What about parents?

Hey girl,

Parents come free too! (You'll want to be accompanied by your mom or dad.) Talk to them about taking you to the Fash Bash so that they can help you register online.

xo

Caroline C.

by LuLuLove5725 on 7/1/2013 4:55:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD what about parents

Hey girl,

Parents come free too! You'll want to be accompanied by your mom or dad. Talk to them about joining in on the fun so that they can help you register!

xo

Caroline C.

by iiateyocake on 7/1/2013 4:52:43 PM

I'm driving a thousand miles to come here, and it's gonna be worth it. Smile

by hottamalie98 on 7/1/2013 12:49:30 AM

Wish I could go sooo bad!!! :'C Just a suggestion, but you guys should do this in all of the big cities across the U.S.!! That'd be SOOOOO awesome!! Laughing

by lollipop68 on 6/30/2013 8:45:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD this is kind of a weird question but is this party casual or more fancy because I want to go and I'm already planning my outfit.

Hey girlie, it's more casual. Look nice and be comfortable!

Lauren T.

by ftpopstar on 6/30/2013 6:38:14 PM

i wanna go!

by nickiminajrocks1 on 6/25/2013 8:58:44 PM

That would be so much fun. I would love to bring some friends and have a gl great time.

by fashionqn on 6/24/2013 6:04:22 PM

I would love to come but I live in a different state and airfare...:l ...way to much

by serena4576 on 6/21/2013 11:48:33 AM

Awwww Frown I live in Texas... there's no way I'm going

by allison667 on 6/21/2013 11:20:48 AM

This sounds like so much fun! I sorta far but not TO far..hmm lol Helen S.

by maggie183 on 6/20/2013 7:01:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I'm not allowed to get tickets for the concert. Do I have to get tickets for the concert to go the pre party? Thanks a bunch.

Hey girlie, just RSVP to get your wristband for the pre party on the invite page. Your parent will need to RSVP for a free parent wristband too.

Lauren T.

by fashiongirl43 on 6/17/2013 7:31:39 PM

So wish I could come!! Live in Canada and I have like no time to do anything but 4-h all summer Frown

by graigrai24 on 6/16/2013 9:32:39 AM

why can't it be in Oregon??????? plz plz plz plz plz do something in Oregon GL plz plz plz Helen S.

by Skitt00 on 6/15/2013 3:47:43 PM

I wanna go I wanna go

by mackandally on 6/15/2013 1:14:18 PM

Why does it have to be so far away Frown

by YouCanCallMeCat on 6/15/2013 11:17:06 AM

in Dover Delaware plz plz plz plz i would just love it if it was here so i could go

by animal lover2982983294 on 6/13/2013 6:23:10 PM

Oh look... On my birthday, in my hometown, but I'll be in France that week for a photoshoot.

by puffinlover99 on 6/13/2013 11:25:34 AM

Nothing ever happens in Missouri! Especially saint louis!!!!

by emim88 on 6/13/2013 10:24:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Do you have to have Summer Break Tour Tickets to be at this?
Thanks SO Much!
I am 1 hour from Baltimore! That would be so awesome!

hey! not at all Smile just register for your free wristband and have a blast!

Helen S.

by Genovi on 6/13/2013 9:52:51 AM

Too bad I live in Canada Frown

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 10:15:59 PM

I would love to have one of these before my tour stop!! You should have one on the tour that Wednesday. Smile

by glgirl1199 on 6/12/2013 6:05:11 PM