12 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach šŸ˜Ž.

12 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps šŸ™Œ#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

13 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

Win a trip to see Nick Jonas on Broadway!

Oh, Nick Jonas, how we <3 thee! Over the years, we’ve gotten to know you as a singer, actor and all-around nice guy. And now...

I wish you did this when Darren Criss was in H2$ Frown I would've entered that.

by TeamAlice33 on 3/17/2012 7:25:55 PM

Hey amcgirl24, look through magazines and clothing store websites like Forever21 and WetSeal to see what girls your age are rockin. You can even head to our Style section and look at the trendy stuff. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod
People tell me I dress too young for my age and I should wear makeup. I agree. How can I dress my age(13) and still look appropriate? Lynae P.

by Amcgirl24 on 3/17/2012 4:46:46 PM

I definitely love Broadway! I think Nick is really good for his role!

by supersingershannon on 3/17/2012 3:14:42 PM

i want to go but it doesnt cover travel expenses and i live way far.

by koohuh on 3/17/2012 2:01:50 PM

ugh! why couldnt they have done this contest for when darren was on broadway!?!

by tswiftluver13 on 3/17/2012 10:24:16 AM

This would be totally awesome!!! Would Darren Criss be proforming too??

by gingerXD on 3/7/2012 10:32:19 PM

AAAA! That would be so awesome to win! What is the hotel the person who wins will be going to?

by pinkslip01 on 3/7/2012 9:38:37 PM