Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guysđź™…:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

4 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

5 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

Win a trip to see Nick Jonas on Broadway!

Oh, Nick Jonas, how we <3 thee! Over the years, we’ve gotten to know you as a singer, actor and all-around nice guy. And now...

its way past may 7th

by xxCityGalxx on 5/19/2012 12:41:40 AM

When do you find out who wins?

by Dramastar on 4/29/2012 6:31:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD Will it increase your chances of winning if you enter this contest more?

Hey girl,

A computer takes every entry for the contest, mixes them all up, then selects ONE entry totally at random. That person is our winner! So you could win if you enter lots of times, but it only takes one entry to win! Smile It's your choice whether you enter lots or not.

Lauren C.

by tswiftluver13 on 4/18/2012 9:47:39 PM

Will the more times I enter make a greater chance of me winning the tickets? Is it choosen at random? Also can you enter too many times? Thanks Sorry For all the questions!

by jingalls72797 on 3/26/2012 8:13:23 PM

What Hotel? Also where are the seats? I love this show and I would love to see it!<3

Hey girl! For safety reasons, we can't reveal all of the deets! Be sure to enter, though!

Colleen K.

by jingalls72797 on 3/26/2012 8:21:05 AM

HAHA! i just saw this! second row seats. four feet away fdrom nj and he stared right into my eyes <3 @Payton K....no he's not. its called SHOWBUSINESS...they switch out the star...its not like radcliffe wrote the play.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 3/18/2012 7:50:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Does this trip include meeting Nick Jonas? <3 Please say it does!

Hey girl,

You might catch him if you wait outside the stage doors after the performance, but unfortunately this contest prize only includes 2 tickets and 2 nights at a hotel <3
Lauren C.

by CassieMassie on 3/18/2012 12:13:58 PM

Will this include meeting Nicholas Jerry Jonas? Smile Please say yes <3

by CassieMassie on 3/18/2012 12:08:26 PM

NOOOO Daniel Radcliff just did that!!! in my opinion he is copying him

by Payton K on 3/17/2012 10:54:21 PM

Dude I went to go see this over the summer when Daniel Radcliffe was still doing it... IT WAS SO GOOD. A must-see!

by lauren330 on 3/17/2012 8:46:07 PM

I wish you did this when Darren Criss was in H2$ Frown I would've entered that.

by TeamAlice33 on 3/17/2012 7:25:55 PM

Hey amcgirl24, look through magazines and clothing store websites like Forever21 and WetSeal to see what girls your age are rockin. You can even head to our Style section and look at the trendy stuff. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod
People tell me I dress too young for my age and I should wear makeup. I agree. How can I dress my age(13) and still look appropriate? Lynae P.

by Amcgirl24 on 3/17/2012 4:46:46 PM

I definitely love Broadway! I think Nick is really good for his role!

by supersingershannon on 3/17/2012 3:14:42 PM

i want to go but it doesnt cover travel expenses and i live way far.

by koohuh on 3/17/2012 2:01:50 PM

ugh! why couldnt they have done this contest for when darren was on broadway!?!

by tswiftluver13 on 3/17/2012 10:24:16 AM

This would be totally awesome!!! Would Darren Criss be proforming too??

by gingerXD on 3/7/2012 10:32:19 PM

AAAA! That would be so awesome to win! What is the hotel the person who wins will be going to?

by pinkslip01 on 3/7/2012 9:38:37 PM