11 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

11 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

11 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Calling all daring divas: Win a trip to Space Camp in our "Adventure is a snap!" contest

What makes you feel strong and fearless? Whether it’s hiking with your BFFs, singing a solo or trying a totally exotic cuisine, you’ve got a...

MOD MOD MOD, it says there is the space academy for kids in grades 10-13, would I do that if I win, or is this only for the camp for kids in grades 4-6?

I think you just do the program for your age group.

Amanda P.

by Slippydoodle on 4/2/2012 3:07:44 PM

MODMODMOD Please post and answer this time! What information do u have to include? please answer and post ASAP!

hey! just follow these directions: To win, get snap happy and send us a picture of yourself at your most adventurous moment. Mail your JPEG file (3 MB or less, please) by 11:59 PM EST on March 31, 2012.

Helen S.

by smith0507 on 3/30/2012 7:30:34 PM

Just enteredSmile

by 25noodles on 3/18/2012 12:06:46 PM

Hey psychoschoolgirl, yeah they should let you in. Lots of kids skip grades so you're def not alone. And I think this is just for the Space Camp chica. Xoxo

MOD!MOD!MOD! Please, Im 11, but Im going into 7th grade! (skipped 2nd) will they let me get in?
Also... Does this count for just the Space Camp Summer Program. or the Space Adventure one too?
Maddie Lynae P.

by psychoschoolgirl on 3/17/2012 2:09:57 PM

MODMODMODMOD It says on the space camp website that its ages nine to eleven.... Can kids over eleven enter???

Hey! Probably not, sorry!

Helen S.

by strawberries949 on 3/16/2012 5:26:44 PM

how long is the trip?

by navygirl322 on 3/11/2012 9:49:01 PM

MOD how come my comments never get posted? so i really wanted to know if 13 is a good age to be able to go to the mall with my friends? i have been out like this before, but when i asked my mom later in the year she said no. i guess im also asking how to decode mom.Smile
thanks and please answer this.

Hey girl,

We're doing our best to answer all of your questions, so if yours isn't answered right away it means we are super busy! Some girls go to the mall when they are 13, but every mom is different. Ask your mom why she's not letting you go. Is it because no parents will be there? Tell her you'll check in with her at designated times, or have a parent go to another store while you're with your friends. Is it because she doesn't know the people you'll be with? Invite them to your house beforehand so she can see who they are. If you talk to your mom calmly and don't get upset when she says what you don't want to hear, you'll be more likely to get her to say yes. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by gingeriscute22 on 3/10/2012 11:19:44 AM

i just have 2 find a pic

by codyvictoriamiranda on 3/9/2012 11:38:59 AM

SQUEEE!!!! I WENT TO THIS LAST SUMMER & IT WAS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!! I've been trying to persuade my mom into letting me go again, but she said that it's too expensive. I'm now going to try this contest (if I can find an awesome event to go to).

by EGirl973 on 3/7/2012 8:28:44 PM

I have another question. Are there any age requirements?

Hey girl! The contest is open for girls between the ages of 9 and 18.

Colleen K.

by SaraJ on 3/7/2012 10:00:16 AM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?