1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

4 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

Score holiday prezzies! GL's Want It, Give It, Get It, Win It Guide

Wanna get hooked up for the holidays? We’ve got everything you’ll wanna give, get and WIN. Pick your perfect prezzie…then enter for your chance to...

I really hope I win the shampoo, conditioner,mini glitter set, jacket or the gift card! Smile

by hidi75 on 12/2/2012 12:43:30 PM

In the magazine it shows a whole month worth of prizes, but in the contest area it only shows a few. Do they put out the contests by week? I am not sure how it works. I don't want to do something wrong. Can someone help me please?

by katie8h on 12/2/2012 9:34:12 AM

The Zest Books' Styling Gift Pack looks so cool! I really want it but I don't think I'll win it. Frown
On the bright side I have a chance! Smile

by laurenlolli on 12/1/2012 7:34:36 PM

Those Wearshare bracelets look so cool Laughing

by cokebuddies on 12/1/2012 9:08:05 AM

I totally want that jou jou jacket it is sooo cute!!!!!!

by cinnamonbunz on 11/30/2012 9:25:53 PM

I want these jeans! I NEED these jeans. I only own one pair. Frown((((

by Sunny4132 on 11/29/2012 7:32:17 PM

Cool I have a better chance of wining something new Smile

by viclobos13 on 11/24/2012 7:58:50 PM

Hey mod! How long does it usually take to win? I really want to win something, but I never do Frown.

hey girl! we release weekly logs of winners each friday. good luck!

xoxo