10 ways to K.I.T. with your crush over summer
Trying to keep in touch with your cutie this summer? Here are some cute 'n' clever ways to keep those feelings strong when school rolls around in fall.
If he’s home:
1. Just pick up the phone. Go ahead, it won’t kill you. It’s a classic way to keep in touch with your cutie! Sometimes hearing your voice is all he needs to be reminded of how totally awesome you are.
2. Let’s turn it up a notch... Video call him. The face time will let your relationship blossom more than it can through letters on a page or words through a phone.
3. Wanna catch up, but don’t have that much time? Text him. This quick method of communication can cut the awkwardness of a phone call if you don’t have much to say, but shows you're thinking about him.
4. Throw a party and invite him. Hanging out with him is a great way to get reconnected.
5. If he goes to summer school or a day camp, swing by his house and drop off homemade goodies when he’s done for the day.
Either of you going to camp or on vacation?
6. Write a letter or send a postcard. A handwritten note shows you’re interested.
7. Talk to him through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr. With Facebook it’s even better – you can have a private conversation in an inbox.
8. Make him a mixed CD for him to take on the road. He’ll think of you every time he listens to it.
9. Take a road trip. If he’s nearby, ask your parents or a friend whether they would drive you to see him to hangout.
10. Make plans for the end of the summer. Fantasizing about your crush isn’t bad if you can come up with some good hangout ideas.
Love this post? You’ll heart these, too!
Want more ways to get GL? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr