See ya! 10 signs you should give up your crush
1. He pays more attention to your best friend than to you. This can be tough, since no one wants their BFF dating their crush. Even if your friend isn’t interested at all, it’s better if you move on instead of feeling like you’re competing with your best friend for attention.
2. He’s hot one day and cold the next. If you’re crush constantly has you guessin’, dating him will be the same way. It’s never fair for a guy to play with your emotions, so if he’s making your feelings part of a game, ya gotta steer clear.
3. He’s making fun of something important to you. A little teasing is fine, but if he won’t stop making fun of your love of books or your interest in fashion, ditch him. No one needs to feel bad about what they love.
4. He only talks about himself. Snooze fest. This guy may be fantastic, but if he never asks you a single question, any relationship would be a one-way street. You deserve a guy who’s as interested in you as he is in himself.
5. He only talks about other girls. Are you his go-to girl when he’s got a crush? That may be a sign this guy sees you as a buddy, not as a girlfriend. Appreciate his friendship, but look for the other stuff in another place. You can even use him when you need advice on a new crush!
6. He’s always getting into trouble. Sure, bad buys can be fun, but do you really want to get into trouble with your parents all the time? If he doesn’t respect your teachers or other adults, your parents probably won’t be thrilled with you hanging out with him, and it’s never good when mom and dad don’t approve of your guy.
7. He already has a GF. Even if you were interested in him before they started dating, once a guy gets a girlfriend, he’s off limits. Think about how upset you would be if you knew a girl was openly crushing on your dude.
8. He’s cheated in the past… or tells you he might in the future. It can be flattering if a guy tells you he likes you more than his GF, but be careful. If he’s keepin’ his eyes peeled for a better offer in this relationship, there’s nothing to say he won’t do the same if you two dated.
9. He’s pressuring you to do things you know you shouldn’t. Maybe he wants you to skip your practice to see his game or he wants you to stay out past your curfew. No matter what it is, if he expects you to break the rules for him, he isn’t worth the trouble.
10. He’s a bully to other people. Even if he’s nice to you a great in a lot of other ways, bullies should be off limits for every girl. Sure, you might not be friends with the people he’s bullying. But ya gotta be strong enough to stand up for the underdog, not laugh along with the rest.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram.