20 ways to flirt with your crush
1. Don’t have his number? Tell him (in person or over FB chat) that you’re organizing a group movie date with the gang and you wanna invite him. When it comes time to hit the theater, suggest the two of you share snacks so you can secure a seat next to him.
2. The next time your crush posts a selfie on Instagram, be daring and leave a comment instead of just liking it. Something short like, “Too cute!” is perf.
3. If you share the same music taste, text him something like, “OMG! [Insert band name here] is coming to town. We totally need to go.” You’ll have so much fun rockin’ out at the concert that you two will barely notice everyone else in the crowd.
4. Shoot him a charming compliment on his outfit. Guys secretly take pride in how they look, so he’ll be beaming at the sound of your sweet words.
5. Drop him a text just to let him know you’re thinking about him. Bringing up an inside joke or a hilarious moment you shared will kick-start a fab convo.
6. One-on-one hangs can be intimidating, so have a pool party and invite all your pals. A friendly round of Marco Polo might score ya some QT time with that cutie.
7. Throw out your cheeriest, “Hi!” when you see him next. If he’s with a group of friends, greet him before saying hi to everyone else so he’ll know you noticed him first.
8. On a rainy day, send him a text out of the blue that says, “This weather is awful! Wanna hit up the food court at the mall? Smoothies on me.”
9. If you see that he’s on Gchat, message him a silly quote from one of his fave movies or TV shows. He’ll crack up for sure and be super pleased you remembered what he likes.
10. When you know you’re going to see your crush, throw on your cutest outfit, your fave perfume and flash your sparkling smile. If he was oblivious before, he’ll totally take notice of you now.
11. Stop by his job (if he has one) and chat him up. He’ll be thankful for the break and chances are he’ll be thinking about you for the rest of his shift.
12. If you’re both into sports, challenge him to a game of your choice. Loser buys the winner a sweet treat!
13. If you know he has a thing for Mexican food, invite him along the next time you head out to get your burrito fix. For extra flirt, get chips and queso to share.
14. Post a funny YouTube vid on his Facebook wall and say, “This totally made me think of you!” You two will be FB chatting in no time.
15. Playfully hit his arm when he makes an outrageous joke. It’s a classic move that dudes just can’t resist.
16. Launch a Snapchat war between the two of you to see who can make the goofiest face. You’ll become digital BFFs in no time and he’ll love seeing your silly side.
17. Do you and your crush both have adorable pups? Text him and say that your dog is in some serious need of a new friend. The two of you can meet up at the local park and let your dogs play while ya hang. The only thing better than a cute boy is a cute boy and an even cuter dog.
18. If you and your crush are attending the same summer camp, ask him to be campfire buds. It might seem silly, but when you’re snuggled up together roasting marshmallows, you’ll be super glad you made the move.
19. When you’re having a convo with your crush, be sure to keep eye contact. He’ll be so flattered that you’re interested in what he has to say that you two will talk for ages.
20. Plan a water balloon war with your crush and your besties and make him your target. What’s better than a little friendly competition?
What’s your go-to flirty move? Share in the comments below.