The 10 stages of Snapchatting your crush
Let's be real—there's a *HUGE* difference between Snapping your friends and Snapping your crush (namely, you're not trying to impress your crush by making the ugliest possible face). Read on for the ten stages of the #struggle.
1. Open Snapchat. See he hasn't Snapped you yet.
2. Remember it's the 21st century and you can Snap him first—but breathe a sigh of relief when you see that little red box.
3. Try to wait the appropriate amount of time before you open it. You're totally not just staring at your phone during this time (lol wut of course you are).
4. Open the Snap. *Why is he so cute?* Try not to think about whether the Snap went to anyone else too.
5. Get your pose on. Should your response be flirty or funny? Decide casual-cute is the perf vibe.
6. Retake, retake, retake. Consider a filter. Decide against it.
7. Finally get a good one. Send!
8. Wait for him to open it.
9. Try not to freak when it's been over ten minutes. He's just busy, right?
10. See he opened it. Get a cute response (!), then remember that you have to do it all over again. *Sigh.*
Do you Snap your crush? What's your Snapchat style? Let us know below!