FAB UP YOUR LIFE
How to build a *totally* inspiring vision board
New Year's resolutions can be hard to stick to (we get it!) but a vision board is a total game-changer. It grows as *you* grow and there is no pressure to get it done in just 365 days. A vision board will help you stay focused on your goals, for longer than just the first two weeks of January because you can visualize what you're working towards every single day. Plus, half the fun is creating it with magazine cutouts, markers, colorful pictures and anything else you can find. Do it with your besties one afternoon for a fab and inspiring girls' day.
- Picture frame
- Poster board (any color or pattern)
- Markers, colored pencils or crayons
- Extra decorations: ribbon, feathers, glitter, fabric, stickers, flowers, pins, buttons and/or washi tape
1. Take the picture frame and trace it onto your poster board. Then cut out the traced shape.
2. Decide the focus for your board. It can be as narrow or as broad as you want!
3. Once you have a focus, collect and cut images that you love or that inspire you from magazines or Instagram. Or, draw your own.
4. Now cut them out and glue them down anyway you want to the poster board.
5. Add extra decor—this is where your creativity and originality can really shine.
6. Let everything dry, then place the revamped poster board into the frame and hang where you can see it everyday.
What would be on *your* 2017 vision board? Let us know in the comments!
Photo credit: Instagram.