FAB UP YOUR LIFE
GL CRAFTS: Put A Cork In It
Notes To Self:
Our twist on the classic locker accessory!
WHAT YOU NEED:
Newspaper, corkboard cut to fit the inside of your locker, spray paint, colorful duct tape, fun decorative objects from the craft store, mirror, tacky glue, puffy paint, push pins
WHAT TO DO:
1. Go outside, and put down newspaper. Spray-paint corkboard your fave color, and let dry completely.
2. Cut strips of duct tape in half horizontally. Outline your corkboard with duct tape, making sure it’s evenly folded around the back and front of the board.
3. Place decorative objects, including the mirror, on the board. Once they’re precisely placed, glue them on.
4. Write your initials in the corner with puffy paint.
5. Let everything dry overnight, then pin up notes and to-do lists.