MAKE IT CUTE
Have the *trendiest* tree with these DIY ornaments
Marble is v. in right now—it's so effortlessly chic and, TBH, looks good on everything. Even your tree! These DIY marble ornaments are the trendy trimmings your fir is currently missing. Follow the directions below to make your own.
What you'll need:
- White glass ornaments
- Blue nail polish (or any color)
- Plastic container
- Stir stick
- Wax paper
- Water (at room temperature)
1. Fill your plastic container about 3/4 of the way with water (it *has* to be room temperature for this to work properly).
2. Begin pouring your nail polish into the water slowly. The more you put in, the more covered your ornament will be.
3. Stir the polish gently with your stick to create a marbled effect in the water.
4. Dip the ornament into the water and lightly swirl around.
5. Lay the ornament on wax paper to let dry completely.
Do you like the marble trend? Tell us your opinion below!