FAB UP YOUR LIFE
This DIY is perfect for your BFF who's unicorn-obsessed
If there's one thing we all wanted to be in 2017, it was a unicorn. And while that's not *really* possible, you can have your fave mythical creature on your tree this Christmas with this dreamy DIY. (Or gift it to your bestie who has every single unicorn accessory possible.)
- Clear ball ornaments
- Lots of glitter
- Floor cleaner
- Black paint marker
- White and pink felt
- Glue gun
1. Remove the ornament hook and place a little bit of floor cleaner in your ball. Swirl around to evenly coat.
2. Shake glitter in the ball, then tap gently to remove the excess.
3. Roll two colors of clay (gold and yellow used here) into long rolls, then twist together to create the horn shape. Let dry overnight.
4. Using hot glue, glue the horn to the top of the ornament. Draw in the eyes with your black paint marker. You can also add sequins or sticker flowers.
5. Cut out ears from the pink and white felt and glue together. Then glue onto the ornament on either side of the horn.
Would you rather be a mermaid or a unicorn? Vote below!