FAB UP YOUR LIFE
DIY a marble vanity tray for a chic upgrade to any space
Some DIYS are just *so* marble-ous, we can't help but share them. Like, this marble vanity tray! This chic, cute craft is perfect for those who are looking to revamp their jewlery storage. Dress up your vanity, counter or dresser space with this on-trend DIY.
What you'll need:
+ Two kitchen cabinet handles
+ Marble pastry board
+ E-6000 Glue
1. With your ruler decide where you want your kitchen cabinet handles to go on the marble pastry board. General rule of thumb: These will act as the handles you use to carry the tray when moving it around, so a couple of inches in from the edges should work for handle placement.
2. Make a dot using your marker. (This will tell you where to place the glue for your handles.)
3. Put a dab of E-6000 on each dot.
4. Apply glue to the handles.
5. Place the handles onto the slab. Hold it until it dries.
Photo + tutorial credit: My Little Secrets
Are you into the marble look? Let us know in the comments below!