MAKE IT CUTE
Spice up your space: Ribbon picture board
1 old bulletin board
Staple gun or duct tape
1. Lay the fabric face down and cover it with a layer of batting.
2. Center the bulletin board on the batting and use a staple gun (or strong duct tape) to attach the fabric to the back. Staple one side then pull it tight and staple the opposite side.
3. Cut off excess fabric with a pair of scissors.
4. Turn the board over and arrange pieces of ribbon in a crisscross pattern across the board.
5. Insert flat thumb tacks at the intersections to keep it in place.