Luxe layers of metallic leather look edgy-cool with copper
chain. Stick with simple geo shapes and impress everyone.
4” square pink leather (try amazon.com)
4” square gold leather (try amazon.com)
Leather hole punch (found at ebay.com)
Copper jump hoops
Copper earring hooks
What you’ll do:
1. Cut 3 equal triangles out of the gold leather.
2. Layer them on top of one another, then add a dab of glue to the back of each point to hold them in place.
3. Use the smallest setting on your leather hole punch to make two holes in the longest side of the top triangle.
4. Cut 2 lengths of chain about 1” long with the pliers. Use the pliers to add a jump ring to one end on each chain.
5. Connect the chains with one jump ring, then use the pliers to slide that jump ring with the two chain ends onto the end of an earring hook.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the second earring.
7. To make the pink leather earring, cut two large triangles out of the pink leather, and two small strips of gold leather.
8. Glue together and trim the ends to come to one point.
9. Repeat steps 3-5.