MAKE IT CUTE
Up your beauty game with this DIY magnetic makeup board
What You’ll Need:
A Magnetic Sheet (They are sold in a variety of sizes, so pick the one that will best accommodate your makeup stash)
A Pretty Fabric
Super Glue or Craft Glue
Picture Frame (One that fits the magnetic sheet)
Magnets that can be individually cut
1. Cover the magnetic sheet with your desired fabric.
2. Cut the ends allowing for it to properly fit and cover the sheet. Then, glue the fabric onto the sheet using your craft glue.
3. Next up, remove the glass layer from your picture frame, swapping the glass for the magnetic board.
4. Insert the fabric covered magnetic sheet into the frame. It should fit properly and be completely secure.
5. Cut the other magnets to correspond with the size of each makeup product.
6. Glue these magnets individually onto the backs of the products, and place them onto the board!
Kiss those runaway lip glosses goodbye for good!
Photo credit: modernsalon.com