FAB UP YOUR LIFE
13 kinda spooky things to do today
It's Friday the 13th and you and your friends are looking for something to do. Here are 13 spooky ways to cure your boredom.
1. Play a game of hide and seek, but turn the lights out.
2. Film your own scary movie with your bests in all the starring roles.
3. Carefully craft a mosaic using broken glass from a mirror.
4. Face a phobia: Climb a tall tree (safely!), go in the dark, look for some spiders.
5. At night time, go outside and play an awesome game of flashlight tag.
6. Go on a hike in the woods, but make sure you know how to get back!
7. Read a scary book.
8. Go against superstitions: Walk under a ladder, cross paths with a black cat.
9. Watch an old horror movie. The creepier, the better!
10. Play a game of Save/Kill with your friends, where you choose characters from scary movies and pick which ones you'd rescue or axe.
11. Go by a scary, abandoned building in your area with some friends and see if you feel any supernatural vibes.
12. Make a spooky snack. Try decorating cake pops to look like eyeballs!
13. Prank call a friend, but be nice and let them know it was you after.
Love this post? You’ll heart these too…
OH SNAP! Get the latest from GL on Instagram.